Options

Free Gold Not Working!

Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
Am I the only one who's watching videos for free gold? It's not been working, properly or consistently, for the last 6 or 7 days. If I get any free gold at all, it's usually after I've watched 4 or 5 videos. This is very time consuming, frustrating and an insult to our intelligence.
Once again, I can't believe I haven't read about anyone else having this problem.
I submitted about 10 messages, in game, to Customer Svc. I have yet to see action nor get a response. Also, lost 16000 on Free Agent that they never gave me.
I was thinking of spending real cash for this game, but not after the ridiculousness I've been through, and not after reading some of the other posts, here.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I've been having a similar problem, however sometimes what happens is after I watch 4-5 videos I will got 16-20 gold. I think it might have to do with the internet connection. I noticed the problem is much worse in my living room and I get terrible wi-fi in there.
  • Options
    Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
    I've been having a similar problem, however sometimes what happens is after I watch 4-5 videos I will got 16-20 gold.

Yeah, I used to get 8 if I didn't get 4, but this is their sneaky way of undermining us. As for the internet connection, I get exceptional Wi-Fi, surpassing the required numbers the developers mention in the Trouble Shooting (ha!) section.