Options

Free Gold Help

qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
What is the name of the person that can assist with technical issues? I completed the Disney movie deal and got confirmation it was completed, but never got my 3500 gold. I already sent in screenshots but being the weekend no response. I'm trying to get Machado but if they take too long to respond and fix it then it might be too late to get him. Anyway, if someone could pass their info over it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    qbaf1212 wrote: »
    What is the name of the person that can assist with technical issues? I completed the Disney movie deal and got confirmation it was completed, but never got my 3500 gold. I already sent in screenshots but being the weekend no response. I'm trying to get Machado but if they take too long to respond and fix it then it might be too late to get him. Anyway, if someone could pass their info over it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Pm Redtrunk or find some way to contact him. The in-game customer support is a joke, Redtrunk is your only real hope.
  • Options
    Thanks...how can I reach him?
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    qbaf1212 wrote: »
    Thanks...how can I reach him?

Go to the notifications tab at the top of your screen and open your inbox. You can create a message to send to Redtrunk, but if his inbox is full then your best bet is to create a new thread with his name in the title to try and get his attention.
  • Options
    Will do...thx!