Options

Record Home Run

StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Hi, sorry if this question has already been asked. I am just very curious about how far you can hit a home run on this game. My best hit so far was 479 ft, a Ryan Zimmerman rocket. What are your best hits? Please excuse my poor grammar, I'm using my cell.

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this question has already been asked. I am just very curious about how far you can hit a home run on this game. My best hit so far was 479 ft, a Ryan Zimmerman rocket. What are your best hits? Please excuse my poor grammar, I'm using my cell.

Lol was just thinking about it. LY there was this thread also. Mine was 507. Prime Pujols off prime Kimbrell, slider hit left center.
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Lol was just thinking about it. LY there was this thread also. Mine was 507. Prime Pujols off prime Kimbrell, slider hit left center.

That might be the cap under normal circumstances, with both 10 power and 10 arm on the pitcher.

That being said, do you think with like a +4 boost he would hit it farther? or just more likely to hit it that far.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Wow! That's some dinger......off a slider. Pujols is a beast. I want glu to make a Barry Bonds on steroids 14-20-7 stats lol
  • Options
    That might be the cap under normal circumstances, with both 10 power and 10 arm on the pitcher.

That being said, do you think with like a +4 boost he would hit it farther? or just more likely to hit it that far.

Good question? Based off last year and hitting with some legends that had 12 power ( highest it went w/o boost) I don't believe I hit one over 507 but I may be wrong. There may have been one or two over that mark but honestly I didn't really pay attention until the thread was brought up. Now I'll look every time just to see Lol.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAM wrote: »
    Wow! That's some dinger......off a slider. Pujols is a beast. I want glu to make a Barry Bonds on steroids 14-20-7 stats lol

Lol his speed may need be higher lol
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    Lol his speed may need be higher lol
    I mean, it was more like -7 speed by the end. The guy only did two things, walk to first base, or walk around the bases. I dont think he broke into a jog post 2002.
  • Options
    JoshuaASmithJoshuaASmith Registered Users 3 Posts

Not 507, but I hit 491 with Stanton yesterday.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This year my best has been 490 with Prime Chris Davis. Last year, my best was with Prime Pujols....I think around 512 feet? The most I heard of was 520 feet.
  • Options
    JmhJmh Registered Users 34 Posts
    https://i.imgur.com/VwMaOvm.png

Prime mike trout. 504 feet
  • Options
    338lapau338lapau Registered Users 9 Posts
    i popped one 397 over the fence that said 400. I win!