Options

5 star draft picks

detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
Has anyone ever got one of these? I received one since i already had the 5 star played offered for individual, and instead it gave me a 5 star draft pick. I got mookie betts(unfortunately he doesnt even make my bench lol) and after it said i could purchase another for 99999 gold. GLU y'all gotta more realistic with these prices. Since u value 10k gold at $100, ur asking people to spend $1,000 on one pick. In reality though, since these arent for sale anywhere in the store I'm assuming an actual price hasnt been set. It would be nice to see these become available regularly.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    On this specifically I think the intent is to make sure you don't buy a second one. Since its only ever available when you win a weekend event and you already have the player. Knowing a little about programming they probably have something hard coded in on a draft pick to offer it again, and it needs a price. This is why you aren't able to ever just buy these pick.

That being said the prices are crazy. If you wanted to buy and all prime team with just fan rewards your looking at over $4000.
  • Options
    good point man that makes sense.
  • Options
    PwagnerPwagner Registered Users 7 Posts
    good point man that makes sense.
    What draft pick are you talking about? I haven't seen this yet
  • Options
    I won the daily for main event. I spent a ton of gold so I reached the bonus tiers. The prize for 1st place changed like 4 times because when u already have the player for the reward it automatically assigns someone else. When i claimed my prize for the weekend main event rather than giving me another player, it gave me an all 5 star draft pick which including regular 5 star players, primes, elites and i swear i saw legends too. I ended up with mookie betts who unfortunately i have no use for.