Options

I think I did well this weekend?

InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
I was 2nd overall this weekend with 111K. Would've done more but 1st was well ahead. My club was 16th overall but I just started playing last month and I'm leading my club. I think I might be a big fish in a small pond but not sure. Was my score decent enough to get me into these more dedicated clubs? I play daily, but those were my best numbers to date.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DLZZODLZZO Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey man were looking for new active members. Just scored 7th for the tonight's(monday) event, so we have an accolade for the weekend. If you can keep putting up numbers like that we would like to have you.
  • Options
    RAGE4334RAGE4334 Registered Users 16 Posts
    What's your team name , I'll start a game and we can talk...
  • Options
    1insertteamhere is me
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I am looking for an active club too.

I was #1 this weekend in the main event, and put up 260k club points for my team only to make it into top 25 barely. The leader left immediately after the event promoting me to leader but I left and am hoping to find a better group...

Please PM me if interested.
  • Options
    We got 7th in last nights event and are currently in 20th for today looking for a few people to help push us to the top 10 again tonight.
  • Options
    RAGE4334RAGE4334 Registered Users 16 Posts
    What is team name , can't find zerohero99 to game
  • Options
    BradC00BradC00 Registered Users 1 Posts
    can I ask you how? i think i scored 50k and played pretty much when I was awake.
  • Options
    My in game name is DLZZO
  • Options
    BradC00 wrote: »
    can I ask you how? i think i scored 50k and played pretty much when I was awake.

I used about 500 gold total to get an 18 game win streak. Then later about an 11 game streak. Then throughout the day I auto-played constantly to get a few points here and there, if I auto-played myself into atleast a 5 game win streak than I would typically buy a batting boost if needed for a harder opponent and then extend my streak as needed. Your 15th or so win counts for 10,000 points.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    BradC00 wrote: »
    Get win streaks 20+