Options

How is this possible? Please read Redtrunk

SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
I tried to pm u Redtrunk but as I'm sure u know ur inbox stays full lol

1hr into the daily challenges a team has over 5k hits, 6k runs but DOES NOT appear at all in the wins category. 9th in wins only had 11 so I'm sure the other team should have gathered more than 11 wins on their way to 5k hits lol Is there a chance he's in a different bracket for the wins category?

Comments

• Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    That's also super fishy cuz that's 100 runs per minute for the whole hour which seems pretty much impossible. Also more runs than hits is very odd.
  • Options
    That's a good point. I didn't clock that u til u mentioned it.
  • Options
    I took snapshots of all the categories...definitely calling bs lol
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Yeah I mean 100 runs a minute. Even if you're scoring 15-20 runs a game (unlikely you could keep that up forever but let's just pretend), you'd have to play 5-6 games per minute. Could you really start, click through, finish, and restart a game every 10 seconds for an entire hour?
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Are you in jail? Abnormal leader board records usually caused by the flagging thing.
  • Options
    Not that I'm aware of...shouldn't be a reason to either but I've heard stories where that wouldn't make me the first lol
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    This happens sometimes. In the last inning the game just keeps running up the score and you rack up unlimited runs and hits until you back out of the game. You only get the one win though. Not sure how and why it happens but it does, it's happened to me before.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    This happened against me a while back, they never got back to me as of why.. The glitch that aTown mentioned could be it... Or a guy with a prime team could be playing games against a newly started team he created. Prime Pujols/Mauer/Hamilton/etc against a 1 star pitcher would probably score 100 runs a game.