Options

Customer Support?

qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Well, I have read quite allot on how bad their service or lack thereof is, and I have to agree 100% it is horrible. I have an issue that I sent over via in app support as well as trying to reach redtrunk on here since last Saturday, so for those needing help in math that is exactly one week and still zero response from anyone. It truly is very disappointing that a company making this much revenue does not have the decency to treat the folks who help pay for their success with better service. I had signed up for one of their free gold options that was supposed to net me 3,516 gold, but I never received anything. I sent in screenshots, and still no response. I could have really used that gold to put towards last weekends event and now this week. However, with the holiday upon us I am sure there will be nothing for "at least" another 3 days, and that is a joke. As addicted as I am to this game it is starting to turn me off especially that as customers we have nobody to call and basically out of options to get assistance. OK, my rant is over with...have a good 4th.

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    I believe the Glu team and the In-App-Purchase (free offers) team are different companies. That company is called Fyber. If you Google Fyber you'll see they are a German company who has abysmal reviews. The only good reviews are from their employees which is about the sketchiest thing I know of as far as reviews are concerned.

Want a tip? Don't get frustrated. Continue to be civil and contact them like normal. If you are in the right than it should be resolved in time. That 3516 gold of yours would typically cost you around $40 if you bought gold directly, so it likely cost the company that you signed up with at least $25. If I owned that company I too would be very careful about doling out these offers until I was sure you did what you were supposed to do. A week or two is reasonable.
  • Options
    Was it Disney Movie Club? Those big offers that require purchase won't clear as quickly as your CC has to clear first and then they report the purchase to Fyber and it progresses as such. Keep at it and I believe you'll get your gold. A lot of companies use Fyber for their in-app purchases/free-offers.
  • Options
    qbaf1212qbaf1212 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yes, it was the Disney club, and someone else in my club got it as well and got the gold within 30 minutes. I already got shipping confirmation and all, which of course I forwarded to redtrunk and customer service.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    qbaf1212 wrote: »
    Yes, it was the Disney club, and someone else in my club got it as well and got the gold within 30 minutes. I already got shipping confirmation and all, which of course I forwarded to redtrunk and customer service.

Last year I did Mother's Day flowers thing and it took me sending screen shots of the order among other screen shots to customer support, eventually I got the 4K gold or whatever, but it took about a week going back and forth with customer service if I remember correctly
  • Options
    Fwiw, I think you need to keep the browser window up until you complete the offer.