Options

Videos back to 4

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
BOO! I move to make video viewing worth 8 gold (or higher) on a permanent basis. Call for second.

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that motion
  • Options
    MvpdonaldsonMvpdonaldson Registered Users 146 Posts
    I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th that motion

You also have my second as well as my Amen!
  • Options
    The movement has been seconded. Motion to vote. All in favor, say "aye."

"AYE!"

All opposed, say "nay."

(silence)

The Ayes have it. Motion passed. Glu, the people have spoken. You are hereby ordered to change video viewing rewards back to 8 gold or higher.
  • Options
    Considering that the tier 6 fan rewards have gone up to 30k it does only seem right. Glu there has to be some GIVE and take. Prices for everything keep going up and the payouts (IE achievements for one) keep going down. Make your money but please try and act like your being fair to your customer!
  • Options
    Considering that the tier 6 fan rewards have gone up to 30k it does only seem right. Glu there has to be some GIVE and take. Prices for everything keep going up and the payouts (IE achievements for one) keep going down. Make your money but please try and act like your being fair to your customer!

I mean 30k for a legend isn't actually all that unfair. Especially for one as amazing as Boone. I am all for Glu lowering prices, but considering how hard it was to get a legend up until now I think 30k is actually a pretty good deal.
  • Options
    I agree, I just think a lot of people had a hell of a time getting to 20k, guess I am just bitter that there was no notice. I stopped playing gold leagues after I hit 20k. If I'd have known I'd have kept going. And I just really liked the 8 gold per video. It's not like the stayed 8 for very long. And you eventually go back to 4 then run out of video to watch anyway. Why not leave them 8 per
  • Options
    I agree, I just think a lot of people had a hell of a time getting to 20k, guess I am just bitter that there was no notice. I stopped playing gold leagues after I hit 20k. If I'd have known I'd have kept going. And I just really liked the 8 gold per video. It's not like the stayed 8 for very long. And you eventually go back to 4 then run out of video to watch anyway. Why not leave them 8 per

I think they should have at least left the 8 gold per video on until the fan rewards ends at midnight tonight, since the 8 gold videos were for the long weekend anyways and likely wont be back for a few months again.
  • Options
    I think they should have at least left the 8 gold per video on until the fan rewards ends at midnight tonight, since the 8 gold videos were for the long weekend anyways and likely wont be back for a few months again.

I agree with this. The give and take that was mentioned before was having a huge reward for Fan Rewards, and a boost in videos to help you get there. I don't know the calculus behind it but I'm guessing they cut off the 8 gold videos early as to not allow people to just watch videos to get him.
  • Options
    Cooz19 wrote: »
    I agree with this. The give and take that was mentioned before was having a huge reward for Fan Rewards, and a boost in videos to help you get there. I don't know the calculus behind it but I'm guessing they cut off the 8 gold videos early as to not allow people to just watch videos to get him.

I guess, but such a low percentage of the player base knows how to watch unlimited vids, and so in my mind it still seems unfair. If you are going to give out special rewards for Americas birthday, at least keep the special rewards for watching vids until the end of the fan rewards.

That being said since they cut it off sunday they got a bunch of my money