Options

Looking for new members, have won the prime player 14 weeks in a row

2Next

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    yup thats exactly what ur doing right now. And no, i wasnt trying to sound cool.....i was bragging there is a difference :) The only ppl who my club cant beat are the ROBOTS...and nobody is ever going to touch them lol.

Keep on bragging bud. You'll learn no one really cares. Still don't see how I'm trolling though... simply ridding the forums of fools without common sense. Hopefully one of these weeks we get paired together and then you'll realize that there are 2 clubs that y'all can't beat! And about the whole cyberbullying comment... I have more going for me than that, including fire comebacks that shut everyone that tries to argue with me up. Not to mention a beautiful girlfriend, attending a top college, and a couple hundred thousand dollars in the stock market. Now if you ask me, that's what bragging is, not saying that you can put up 5 million points on an iPhone game, considering many many others can do the same.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I'm closing this thread, because once again, it has devolved into name-calling, bickering, fingerpointing, etc.

Seriously guys, I will not tolerate this. I will not hesitate to start handing down punishments for this behavior. I have warned everyone plenty of times and I expect better from all of you.
This discussion has been closed.