Options

Keep reporting all the guys to Glu with all Legends team

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
How do they have George Brett, Ted Williams, Jim Rice, and every single Pitcher etc. unless they have literally spent thousands of $ on the gold needed for those boxes. Is Glu going to do anything about it?

I HIGHLY doubt anyone is stupid enough to spend $5k or more on a mobile game... Do not come back with the same old Legends boxes ****... It would cost over 1 million gold easily to get the 20+ legends on teams....

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    There are quite a few people who spend exorbitant amounts of money on this game. That being said there must be some guys cheating too
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    There are quite a few people who spend exorbitant amounts of money on this game. That being said there must be some guys cheating too

There may be a few who spend thousands and thousands on this vs. going to a resort for a week lol But yeah I am seeing way too many teams and like you said I bet a majority are cheating.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    It's obvious that there are cheaters out there! It has been admitted to by Redtrunk. He has assured me that in the coming weeks people will be getting banned.

That's well and good, but what about in the meantime? I have to say I am getting tired of working gold leagues, watch ****py 30 second videos and spending real money just to get my a$$ handed to me by teams that are getting these legend players for basically nothing.

It's amazing the number of people that I have talked to that are equally as pi$$ed off and have told me that they are scouring the internet to figure out how this is done and will be doing it soon. So we will have more cheats to contend with shortly.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    You realize that the harder they make the game (expensive) the more people will cheat to win. It's like the simple economics of taxes. The higher you make taxes the more people will cheat on their taxes. The lower you make taxes the more people are going to comply to the rules.

If Glu makes the game more and more expensive, more people will cheat, it's that simple.
  • Options
    And what's the age old saying.....? If you can't beat em.......They've proven no one is going to beat them.

I've said it before on an earlier thread, It's one thing to use the little tricks and things that are part of the game to your advantage. Some people may not like it, but its because they don't know of them or how to use them, but they are there for anyone to use. It's like the finishing move in Mortal Kombat.... the makers didn't tell you how to do them but they were there you just had to find them.

It is something completely different for an individual to go outside of what the game allows and alter its programming to gain an upper hand on the rest of the field.
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi Guys - I'm back. So going off your childish logic, people in life that are "winning" are cheaters. So Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Hank Aaron, Ty Cobb, Stan the Man...they were all cheaters? Or perhaps they were just that good. Perhaps they were ahead of their time. I'm glad that when I was growing up we were thought how to lose. My son is in Robots and still has to tap those fingers to beat you kids, it doesn't come free. If you want to be 1st, get a good club with solid members from #1-20 and beat them. Like my dad use to tell us, if you win don't brag, but if you lose don't complain either. My wife needs me to rub down her sore bunyuns...be right back.
  • Options
    But what about your severe arthritis??? No those guys were great and never any allegations of cheating. How ever McGwire, Bonds, Sosa, Clemens, Arod, Palmero. Yeah kinda cheaters. Alleged and then proven!!

Forgot to mention Tom Brady... different sport.

My dad also told me to be humble whether you win or lose, but if you're cheated you beat the brakes of that mug until he knows enough not to do it again.
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    My hands are good today, it's my hips that are giving me trouble. Won't be making bingo night since my stroller is out of commission. I do agree that cheaters should get busted, but the witch hunt is getting old. Would be unfair for the players that spend real money to lose out on their teams because of false allegations. If your tired of the game, stop spending money. Reminds me of NFL fans...they are so tired of Goodell and the punishments and etc...but he has been the most profitable commissioner of all sports...hard for the owners to kick a profitable man. And I'm from California....Tom Brady is innocent.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    Hi Guys - I'm back. So going off your childish logic, people in life that are "winning" are cheaters. So Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, Hank Aaron, Ty Cobb, Stan the Man...they were all cheaters? Or perhaps they were just that good. Perhaps they were ahead of their time. I'm glad that when I was growing up we were thought how to lose. My son is in Robots and still has to tap those fingers to beat you kids, it doesn't come free. If you want to be 1st, get a good club with solid members from #1-20 and beat them. Like my dad use to tell us, if you win don't brag, but if you lose don't complain either. My wife needs me to rub down her sore bunyuns...be right back.
    You don't need to be good at the game to have all legends, you either need to cheat or spend a ton of money. Being good at the game involves understanding what pitches to swing at and what pitches to let go, and when you do swing to have the proper timing. That is a skill and is completely unrelated to the quality of your team. No doubt everything gets much easier with an all legends team.

No legends have been made available any other way then buy purchasing them, either via fan reward (for 2 weeks) or legend boxes. Now I haven't purchased any legends boxes but from what I have read on the low end it takes 25 tries to get a legend. There are 22 slots on a team which is 550 boxes. Without scripts that would cost 1,100,000 in gold, you get 10400 gold for $100. That's means it takes 10k to purchase an all legend team. Now I realize there are other ways to get gold, but even if you accumulate 1/2 via leagues and videos that still means you have to spend 5k on boxes to get this all legend team. So I guess the crux of the argument are all these people really dropping 5k in week to get a good tap baseball team?
  • Options
    You don't need to be good at the game to have all legends, you either need to cheat or spend a ton of money. Being good at the game involves understanding what pitches to swing at and what pitches to let go, and when you do swing to have the proper timing. That is a skill and is completely unrelated to the quality of your team. No doubt everything gets much easier with an all legends team.

No legends have been made available any other way then buy purchasing them, either via fan reward (for 2 weeks) or legend boxes. Now I haven't purchased any legends boxes but from what I have read on the low end it takes 25 tries to get a legend. There are 22 slots on a team which is 550 boxes. Without scripts that would cost 1,100,000 in gold, you get 10400 gold for $100. That's means it takes 10k to purchase an all legend team. Now I realize there are other ways to get gold, but even if you accumulate 1/2 via leagues and videos that still means you have to spend 5k on boxes to get this all legend team. So I guess the crux of the argument are all these people really dropping 5k in week to get a good tap baseball team?

Yup they either cheat or literally spend thousands....