Options

Why do none of the "godl offers" work?

Does anyone else have like 30 pending gold offers that don't work. Glu is of no help and neither is fyber. Does anyone have a solution? Maybe someone can point me in the direction of surveys and such that actually give credit?

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Its a guessing game...
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Does anyone else have like 30 pending gold offers that don't work. Glu is of no help and neither is fyber. Does anyone have a solution? Maybe someone can point me in the direction of surveys and such that actually give credit?

I don't know. Its to bad because you spend time downloading app, filling out forms, or playing games to a certain level, then you have to go through the detailed process of working with fyber to get credit. In theory it could be a win-win. Glu gets the advertising dollars, the business entities get the visibility or information they are looking for and we get some gold for our time.....and that is where the system breaks down. We never receive the gold most of the time.

Actually it is pretty terrible for a public company to operate this way and get away with it.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    I don't know. Its to bad because you spend time downloading app, filling out forms, or playing games to a certain level, then you have to go through the detailed process of working with fyber to get credit. In theory it could be a win-win. Glu gets the advertising dollars, the business entities get the visibility or information they are looking for and we get some gold for our time.....and that is where the system breaks down. We never receive the gold most of the time.

Actually it is pretty terrible for a public company to operate this way and get away with it.

Just to be clear the business you see listed has absolutely nothing to do with the survey, that is all done by data mining companies who then take that information and sell it to marketing companies The only was that are likely actually involved are the ones where you have to buy something to get the reward.
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Just to be clear the business you see listed has absolutely nothing to do with the survey, that is all done by data mining companies who then take that information and sell it to marketing companies The only was that are likely actually involved are the ones where you have to buy something to get the reward.

Gotcha, makes sense. That is what I thought, which is why i won't fill out any surveys or provide my email address. The internet knows enough about me already :). I will try downloading games from time to time. I won't do those surveys, no thanks. Thanks!
  • Options
    Gbiu02Gbiu02 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Surveys are a waste of time. Find free trial memberships or purcheses that are less than the cost of the gold you're getting (e.g. $20 purchase nets 4000 gold). Also wait for double gold bonus weekends. I got 3800 gold for a $5 purchase. I also didn't get a gold credit for a purchase. It took two weeks but Fyber finally credited my account.
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I just made a post complaining about the Liberty Mutual offer which was BS. I submitted everything but there was a "glitch" at the final step. They kept calling me after that (I did not pick up).

The only thing that I've found to be legit is the download app and start offer. Those do work. I will not try the others after my experience with LM. Pretty sure it's designed to trick players to submit personal info.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Most of the gold offers don't work. Don't waste your time doing them. Do the videos, to get the four gold or eight when they have the special, but I repeat do not waste your time with the offers. You're lucky one and five of them will actually pay out and nobody glue will help you were correct it so you're just out the time and they pocket the money