Options

Rigged boxes

ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
I'm getting tired of buying mystery boxes and getting trash for my money. Out of 10 legend boxes I opened today I got 3 Adam Eaton, 4 Brian Dozer, 2 franchise coins and a couple bonus games. Why can't it just be fair and random?

Comments

• Options
    Prime9Prime9 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Glu is never fair. All they want is your money. If u really want a legend, be ready to fork out hundreds of dollars
  • Options
    Prime9 wrote: »
    Glu is never fair. All they want is your money. If u really want a legend, be ready to fork out hundreds of dollars

I forked over hundreds to get the ones I have. Almost $5,000 since may actually
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    So there is no way of becoming an elite team without spending buckets of money?
  • Options
    LCA11563 wrote: »
    So there is no way of becoming an elite team without spending buckets of money?

I'm not sure. I've only done it this way. Never tried to do it without spending
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    In theory if your really good, play a ton you could get a an elite team eventually but it would probably take 2-3 years
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I have a solid 4+ team, and I've spent maybe 60.00. Everything is slowing down now though. Draft picks don't really help anymore.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I spent ~$500 on tap 15 and was goat. Spent $300 early on 16, until I had multiple horrible experiences with glu customer care and decided I would never spend another penny on the game. I started a fresh team and have 4.5* overall average (at least it says with the club) and while the upgrades are not full most are 17/18 and close. It's possible to get good and have a solid team without spending. Many times I spent money, I got nothing. The first time I spent $100 on tap 15 I remember being so mad because I opened pick after pick only to get 1 4* and a few 3.5*. Just play the game without spending money, you can do fine. They want you to spend because they make scrill but it isn't necessary.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    It's rigged. It's a way to make money. Realize how much money is coming in because with each pick you think because you're luck is bad the next will pay off. It's rigged, don't waste your money. Just enjoy the game...