Options

Do legend boxes change?

IamLegendIamLegend Registered Users 29 Posts
I've got enough legend pitchers, do they change to batters at all after the time limit stops?

Comments

• Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Probably. I don't have any legend pitchers available in my box. Just Reggie Jackson.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Once you get Reggie it will cycle to another legend!
  • Options
    gk08gk08 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    ONCE YOU GET? I have not won a legend from the legend box yet. Over 150K gold spent. NOTHING
  • Options
    Man, that sucks! I got Nolan the first week they were out for like 24K I think. It was less than the fan reward amount needed. And then the same thing last week with Orel.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    IamLegend wrote: »
    I've got enough legend pitchers, do they change to batters at all after the time limit stops?

I'm still confused how people have so much gold they can open unlimited 2k boxes to get everyone they want.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I'm still confused how people have so much gold they can open unlimited 2k boxes to get everyone they want.

Some people consistently win gold leagues I know. Was talking to one guy in a club I was in and he said he's easily spent over 200k in gold and has spent less than $200 in real money on this game. All of his gold comes from gold leagues.
  • Options
    Being able to win gold league regularly is a must if you don't want to fork out half your paycheck to play this game. That and finding a good club that consistently wins events and big progress rewards. It is tough to survive out there alone. Got to find a good hard working club.
  • Options
    Frostbourne5Frostbourne5 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Being able to win gold league regularly is a must if you don't want to fork out half your paycheck to play this game. That and finding a good club that consistently wins events and big progress rewards. It is tough to survive out there alone. Got to find a good hard working club.

Club "Rip the Nip" is new and looking for very active players so we can win those progress rewards!
  • Options
    Yes, save up gold and play in gold leagues. I am able to open 2-3 boxes a day doing that.
  • Options
    Also, the boxes did change right when I posted this, but no luck out of the two boxes I opened. Got 40k and 25k 😭
  • Options
    Aperez008Aperez008 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Anybody know who is after Ernie banks in the mystery box?
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    How do you win gold leagues without having a good enough team??? You need gold to get a legend team or you get destroyed in gold leagues.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    The boxes are not evenly disrupted. If there are 5 options u don't have a 1/5 chance of each. The thing u want is still the hardest to get and we don't and will never know the actual percentage to have it. It's a rigged system. Use ur gold wisely, ur only lining someone else's pockeys
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    saving ur gold for fan reward events is a good idea too.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I know the odds aren't great on the legend boxes for a legend, what kind of success have people had with getting the 5* players. Right now for me its Manny Machado which would be a nice upgrade, and I would imagine he is going to be even better after update