Options

Team "Humans" Looking For Active Players

Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
Humans is a consistent top-10 team and we're looking for active players to help us take the weekend by storm. We began the group Monday and have 2 lifetime wins already.

This weekend, we have both the winstreak duration and winstreak protection accolades in place.

In our division, 1st place takes Prime Justin Verlander.

The team is currently set to private to ensure a good handpicked choice.

Rules:
1) Must be active daily (though if unable, simply message the chat and we will accommodate)
2) Participate in daily comps as much as possible (we stockpile bonus games, gold for sprint events, cash for leagues)
3) Simply be courteous to your teammates. Not hard to do.

If you're interested in joining the club, challenge Trainer Blue in-game and request an invite. I'll be active most of the day for a quick response.

Humans - we don't need Robots or Droids to have a good time.

Comments

• Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    Humans is a consistent top-10 team and we're looking for active players to help us take the weekend by storm. We began the group Monday and have 2 lifetime wins already.

This weekend, we have both the winstreak duration and winstreak protection accolades in place.

In our division, 1st place takes Prime Justin Verlander.

The team is currently set to private to ensure a good handpicked choice.

Rules:
    1) Must be active daily (though if unable, simply message the chat and we will accommodate)
    2) Participate in daily comps as much as possible (we stockpile bonus games, gold for sprint events, cash for leagues)
    3) Simply be courteous to your teammates. Not hard to do.

If you're interested in joining the club, challenge Trainer Blue in-game and request an invite. I'll be active most of the day for a quick response.

Humans - we don't need Robots or Droids to have a good time.

No point in copying a successful club's previous name...
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    Didn't realize it was a copy. I still stand by it. I chose the name ironically, and it was available.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Didn't realize it was a copy. I still stand by it. I chose the name ironically, and it was available.

Don't worry about it...I started a club called tilted
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    I play with some friends I've made from other games, but in all honesty they really don't play much and I'd certainly be open to the possibility of joining another, more active league. I try my best to play during the week, but more often my days are quite busy except for weekends when I'm able to play at least a hundred or so games. Not sure if that's acceptable or not as it seems that many clubs are more demanding with what they require than what I'm able to play.