Options

Club question

LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
Just became leader of my club, and I was thinking about bumping up the the required average star rating. Would this benefit my club?

Comments

• Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I'm not sure. Some argue that having lower stars helps because you can have somebody dominating in the lower levels, while others think having higher stars is better since their lineups are better but they're competing against higher levels, you have to think about your club in the type of players you have. If most of your guys have three stars, upping the minimum to five serves no purpose
  • Options
    TonymTonym Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been playing this game for a few months and was thinking of joining a team. I can see the star requirement for each team, but I can't tell what my star rating is. Where to I find that? It's probably stating me right in face, but I don't see it. Thanks.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Actual the only way to find out your star rating is to join a club and see your name in "my club". But why think about it? You're not buying a house, you're adding a revenue source and more. You can leave any club at any time, so zero commitement. BUT, my club is low key. We never rarely hit top 100. And ive made a ton of blue money. Join the right club and learn to put up big numbers the games best players could be yours. But join a slack club like mine and putting up 1000 points in an event is good enough for 10000 cash. Makes building a solid team without spending real money a lot easier. And a chat feature allows you to talk to club members, many of whom will offer tips to improve.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    LCA11563 wrote: »
    Just became leader of my club, and I was thinking about bumping up the the required average star rating. Would this benefit my club?

I say have a 3 or 3.5 star rating min. There are ways to have really great low tier teams at 3.5 and it show more time has been spent playing this game, at least enough to give them a chance. 2 star team can find it hard to win streaks regardless of level.