Options

Reggie Jackson Legends Box

Gbiu02Gbiu02 Registered Users 16 Posts
Looking for ppl who have aquired Reggie Jackson from the legends box. How many boxes did it take before you got him? I opened 10 today and didn't get him. In fact I got 7 #1 draft picks twice. Two weeks ago I got 3 legend pitchers in the same number of tries. Are hitters harder to get or did I just get lucky last time? I'm thinking I should have spent the 20k gold on upgrades. I still got Jim Rice (spent another 10k on upgrades) but thought I would have had both Rice and Jackson.

Comments

• Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    How the F are you people getting so much gold????? I can't even get my total past 10k. Not even once. And I've been playing since the game was released.
  • Options
    STILLERSRULESTILLERSRULE Registered Users 6 Posts
    Serious question. How do you get that much gold?
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Either purchase gold, play in gold series leagues daily, be in a winning club that completes progress rewards, and also get 6th tier progress rewards for weekend events for yourself.

You could save up and open a bunch on one day, or open 2-3 per day doing that without purchasing gold.

If you don't have a bomb team when playing gold leagues, then don't use auto-play. If you're halfway decent at hitting, you are usually able to win all your home games easily.