Options

Posada hit what now?

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Maybe i'm thinking of the wrong Jorge Posada, the guy in my head was the catcher for the Yanks, not a Glu switching hitting phenom whom no player on todays game can match.

I know it's a game, but sweet jesus, at this point it's just applying random numbers to someone we've heard of.

May I also suggest

Larry Walker 15 15 10,
Pope John Paul 11 17 3,
Kermit the Frog 12 6 14.

Comments

• Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    Honestly Kermit was not that fast. Unless running from miss piggy. I also would love to see a corked bat SOSA on legends.
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I am waiting for Babe Ruth. Rookie Babe Ruth, Drunk Babe Ruth, and Zombie Babe Ruth.

8 9 5

11 15 9

6 8 1
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    rookie babe ruth could be a pitcher too
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    My real guess is that it has something to do with rights.... Glu has a deal with the MLBPA to use player likeness. My guess is that most of the guys that they used are still members of the union and therefore they can use their likeness without incurring any additional costs.
  • Options
    KennyFnPowersKennyFnPowers Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm waiting for DIY Pete Rose. I'm not above throwing games for the right price. I'm not worried about Cooperstown, just you making me rich, and you rich, at the same time! Also, they'll need a Shoeless Joe a couple weeks later to help me fill out my roster.
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I'm waiting for DIY Pete Rose. I'm not above throwing games for the right price. I'm not worried about Cooperstown, just you making me rich, and you rich, at the same time! Also, they'll need a Shoeless Joe a couple weeks later to help me fill out my roster.

one of the best ideas ive heard in a long time! i would love to be allowed to have the option that everyone gets to create a player to add to their team.just 1 player per team and we select his stat numbers, name, and appearance