Options

what is your goal in the game?

ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
It seems to me that different people have different goals in this game. All of us surely play for entertainment, but do we get that from different goals? Some seem to want to build the best team while others want to put up the most points. Still others value the social aspect and don't care about results. Surely there are other motivations too. I'm wondering how the majority get value and entertainment. Anybody care to share???

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    My goal is ultimately to beat the GOAT team..... I'm guessing I need at least all primes in order to make that happen. So my route to get that is to do as well as I can and get prime/legend players. For that I need to use gold during fan reward wisely, and win events prime events.
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    waste time at work
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Own all of the uniforms.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Geez I wanna do all of those things!!!!!
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'd like to become a better hitter, and stop swinging at the s**t pitches. I need to work on my patience too.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    It seems to me that different people have different goals in this game. All of us surely play for entertainment, but do we get that from different goals? Some seem to want to build the best team while others want to put up the most points. Still others value the social aspect and don't care about results. Surely there are other motivations too. I'm wondering how the majority get value and entertainment. Anybody care to share???
    my goal at first was to make time in the hospital waiting room faster.thats where i downloaded it. but now my goal is to put together a team that people have a very difficult time beating even with an 80 gold batting boost.