Options

Missing main event pts

Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
Nobody in our club recieved the main event pts for the weekend...has this happend to you? And what can we do if anything.

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Do you mean you didn't get the rewards
  • Options
    Atama1Atama1 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yes...and it shows i had 0 pts ...but when you click on member contributions it showed my pts...
  • Options
    Did it show only you and your points under the member participation
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    ruh roh good luck dealing with that
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    What does it mean when it shows only you and your points under the member participation? That's happening to a guy in our club for some reason and we can't figure out why or if his points are actually going to our club. He can still see the total points for the club as a whole and the club rank.
  • Options
    He has been flagged and his points do not count towards the club total. He needs to let Redtrunk know.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    The points aren't actually counting? Or they just aren't showing up under the MyClub tab? If you leave a club and come back it won't show upthere, but will show up under member participation.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    redtrunk at this point will direct u to customer service. Basically if u get thrown in jail ur better of starting over because glu wont get back to use till TSB17 is released. I have an account in jail and thats what i did. Total ********. They take ur money and run