Options

Cheating detection

gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
It will be interesting to see if this new update included any of the "cheating detection" software that Red trunk spoke of earlier. I hope it at least addreses the people that are scripting for free unlimited boosts?

Do these people also have the refresh energy for 1 gold?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    I saw the text messages between Dsauce and the leader of Robots, and from what I saw, they can only change certain numbers. So I guess they can change the 2500 for boosts and 2000 for legend boxes, but not 100 for refresh. Don't know everything they can and can't do, but that's what I pulled from the messages that I saw.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Can't do batting boosts, account gets flagged.

You can only do it and use them for the older version, and only people on the old version can see and use them. From what I hear.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    So the issues should really be corrected then and hopefully cheating is reduced?
  • Options
    No, you can still do a lot
  • Options
    You can change the bat length too, and hit any ball. Theres also a hack to make the ball bigger.

You spend all your gold on ice wraps, then you get all the legends and you play with soft***** after its all done.
  • Options
    Softball*s
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    Softball*s

Wow you can't say B@lls on a baseb@ll forum?
  • Options
    I know I was just about to say that, ridiculous
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Wow you can't say B@lls on a baseb@ll forum?

lol thats pretty funny
  • Options
    You can change the bat length too, and hit any ball. Theres also a hack to make the ball bigger.

You spend all your gold on ice wraps, then you get all the legends and you play with soft***** after its all done.

You mean you spend 30K on ice wraps during gold rewards and get the legend that way?
  • Options
    No, you just spend 99.99 on gold and buy ice wraps with it, then you get all the legends in one go. And get to hit softball*s

Or the long bat hack, where you buy 99.99 gold subscription and buy all bonus games. You just get rookie McGuire and juiced McGuire but it doesn't matter anymore because you can hit any pitch thrown.
  • Options
    images.jpg

Check it out

images.jpg
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    No, you just spend 99.99 on gold and buy ice wraps with it, then you get all the legends in one go. And get to hit softball*s

Or the long bat hack, where you buy 99.99 gold subscription and buy all bonus games. You just get rookie McGuire and juiced McGuire but it doesn't matter anymore because you can hit any pitch thrown.

Who's McGuire? The Montreal Expo??
  • Options
    *Mc Gwire

auto correct.
  • Options
    images.jpg

Check it out

images.jpg

does this lead to a lot of broken bats?
  • Options
    Here's the long bat and Juiced McGwire.
    tap_sports_baseball4.jpg

tap_sports_baseball4.jpg
  • Options
    Haven't had any broken bats yet, but heard it costs 2500 gold for another. sucks... but to me it's well worth it.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Yall got a whole different level of balling going on and I want in. Who do I have to talk to?
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    yeah dixon tempting but this could easily be photoshopped and no way am i spending $99.99 to find out based on ur word alone lol
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    Yall got a whole different level of balling going on and I want in. Who do I have to talk to?

Pm me, i will give u my contact info. Then all u need to do is send me a check or money order. For this one time special low low price of 49.99. You can unlock the secret to being a finger banging tsb 16 legend.
  • Options
    yeah dixon tempting but this could easily be photoshopped and no way am i spending $99.99 to find out based on ur word alone lol

Bro, photoshop costs like $1000. Being 1337 at this game is apparently only $99. Which would YOU choose?
  • Options
    Craigy wrote: »
    Pm me, i will give u my contact info. Then all u need to do is send me a check or money order. For this one time special low low price of 49.99. You can unlock the secret to being a finger banging tsb 16 legend.

Don't listen to this guy, I'll finger bang you for a nickel.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Note to self.....

Never expect serious replies from a messageboard

Shoutout to the 2 cats who reached out via the game. As soon as the server issues are fixed....yeahdoe
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    I wonder what would happen if a former member of one if the big clubs went to glu with evidence.
  • Options
    I wonder what would happen if a former member of one if the big clubs went to glu with evidence.

I think that has happened. However,
    1) evidence is hard to come by other than screen shots, which of course can be forged.
    2) those guys are still spending money usually, they're just receiving more than the average person for what they spend.
    3) they seem to be actively trying to reduce bug abuse (hence the update) but it's hard. There are bugs in almost all software and people will find ways to abuse them. You don't want to instantly shut folks down just in case they are legit.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Here's the long bat and Juiced McGwire.
    tap_sports_baseball4.jpg

tap_sports_baseball4.jpg

This just looks photoshopped. Look at the huge pixellated squares right by McGwire.

And why is this picture totally different from size and screen details than the other one?
  • Options
    Lol come on, obviously it is. It's a joke. I didn't even make the shadow bigger for the softball. And the McGwire one I did it real quick and he's wearing a home jersey with away pants.

Hopefully no one was dumb enough to believe it and bought gold to spend on ice wraps.
  • Options
    Bartolo BombsquadBartolo Bombsquad Registered Users 58 Posts
    Lol come on, obviously it is. It's a joke. I didn't even make the shadow bigger for the softball. And the McGwire one I did it real quick and he's wearing a home jersey with away pants.

Hopefully no one was dumb enough to believe it and bought gold to spend on ice wraps.
    Good cover up. Don't want my team's ERA shooting up too high pitching to the likes of Jacked Roids McGwire, Corked Bat Sammy, and their big sticks.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Good cover up. Don't want my team's ERA shooting up too high pitching to the likes of Jacked Roids McGwire, Corked Bat Sammy, and their big sticks.

This just got weird
  • Options

Great. Now what do I do with all these ice wraps you son of a