Options

Anyone having issues opening app?

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    Redtrunk where would I need to go to fill out a ticket as I was able to play a few games however it would get to the ice pack screen and I would buy it and then to the boost screen and I would buy it then the app would need to restart. So far I had to buy 3 extra ice packs and 4 extra of the +4 boost. Just to play 1 tournament above what I would have normally bought to play each game. In total I had to spend 500 extra gold. I'm not going to play anymore until the issues get fixed. I can provide whatever is needed to have this looked into.

I wouldn't expect that issue to be rectified. Would be nice though! I lost 500 gold myself trying to play a homerun derby. It was loading and I got the "Oops restart" message and when I logged back on, gold was gone and there was no game to be played. I would contact customer support, but I have NEVER NEVER received anything from them except a form letter.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Went onto Taps Baseball 15 and it's having some issues too.
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    really redtrunk, u really wont get assistance lol...well if u do u just have to wait a month. Its not ur fault it just sucks ur the only person that does their job
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    And if it takes ten minutes to get into the app and then we're kicked off every one or two minutes, how are we supposed to interact with customer service?
  • Options
    gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    fiestared wrote: »
    and if it takes ten minutes to get into the app and then we're kicked off every one or two minutes, how are we supposed to interact with customer service?
    lmfoa!!!!!!
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Anybody having any luck? I cant do anything right now
  • Options
    BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I even tried uninstalling the android system webview updates. That didn't work.
  • Options
    jerbotzjerbotz Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Network issues all day today. Can't play the game. Sucks
  • Options
    jerbotzjerbotz Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same problem here for past several hours
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    They need to hurry up I'm having WITHDRAWALS..I need to check myself in at a Taps Sports Baseball Rehab Facility
  • Options
    ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    They need to hurry up I'm having WITHDRAWALS..I need to check myself in at a Taps Sports Baseball Rehab Facility

You are a crazy as h3ll. Must be in the blood line cuz
  • Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I wouldn't expect that issue to be rectified. Would be nice though! I lost 500 gold myself trying to play a homerun derby. It was loading and I got the "Oops restart" message and when I logged back on, gold was gone and there was no game to be played. I would contact customer support, but I have NEVER NEVER received anything from them except a form letter.

Same here. No matter what screen shots I've shared with customer support showing charges have been made to my banks even though the gold purchases were cancelled, the associated iTunes store screen shots, etc... They sent a generic response basically saying too bad for me.
  • Options
    CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How is my daily tournament contributions more than the entire group contributions?
    Plus paid 20k cash for one tournament.
  • Options
    BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I bet Red Trunk is wishing he stayed on vacation an extra week.
  • Options
    SamplemethisSamplemethis Registered Users 21 Posts
    Add me to list...can't do anything!
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Man I hope they get this fixed soon... if not I might actually have to spend time with the wife tonight! lol
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Do I get the gold from hitting tier 6 that my club will miss out on today. I bank on that gold for the weekends.

Even though it's just John Axford again for the 2nd time in a month.
  • Options
    JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    They updated the game and everything went to hell. Just stop updating the game lol. Still can't do anything.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Man I hope they get this fixed soon... if not I might actually have to spend time with the wife tonight! lol

I think I laughed for a solid five minutes on this. Thank you!
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Everyone just call their corporate office and fill their phone lines up until they fix it.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Everyones worst fear! Lol
  • Options
    Everyones worst fear! Lol

Everyone's worst fear is having to spend time with Grantile123's wife?
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Just curious if there is any timeframe for fixing the issue
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    3 hours 23 minutes 14 seconds after sundown in Flint, Michigan.
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    I know I've mentioned Madden before and it's run by EA. But when they have technical issues, they actually apologize IN APP, and give a small token of appreciation in return for the patience and loyalty of their players. Obviously GLUU would never step up to the plate like that. Until the day Red Trunk becomes CEO perhaps. The least they could do is stop rushing updates to market. That's app Dev 101.
  • Options
    Hillaryspeni-sHillaryspeni-s Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just curious if there is any timeframe for fixing the issue

Issue will be fixed when the Cubs win the world series
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Everyone just call their corporate office and fill their phone lines up until they fix it.

If they had a corporate office other than an empty space in Houston that would be a possibility.
  • Options
    SchwarbersCubsSchwarbersCubs Registered Users 22 Posts
    Issue will be fixed when the Cubs win the world series

You think it will be fixed in October?
  • Options
    How about beta testing? How long did they try out this update, and under what circumstances before they bent everyone over and released it?
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    They probably had a server setup for red trunk while he was on vacation, and he gave it the go ahead.