Options

Please help this newbie

Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
Hi. I have 3 teams that I switch between on a daily basis. One team belongs to one Google acct, another team belongs to a different Google acct, and the third team seems to be the default team, on my tablet. When I play on my smart phone, I have access the the 2 Google teams, but the third team is actually a fourth team when you count the three teams from my tablet.
Anyway, everyday, when I switch from one team to either of the two Google teams, a pop up comes up saying Reward Collected and it's the screen we see when we watch videos for gold. But, these screens, when I switch between teams, show large amounts of gold, anywhere from 50 to 500+. Howevere, I never see this gold!!! Where can it be going? Please someone, with half a brain, try to decipher what I just typed and tell me, am I supposed to be getting this gold? I never get gold anywhere. Even the free gold doesn't always pay out. I wrote to customer service about 10x from the game, and once in an email. I never ever got a reply. They suck, but you all know that. Please..... help!!!! thanks, kindly ;)

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    No clue. Next time you see it, take a screen shot and post it here.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    The gold you see is the difference in gold between the account you just left and the account that you are logging into. You are not earning any extra gold. As far as your teams. each device has a team that is tied to it specifically. You can switch between Google accounts and FaceBook accounts and use them on multiple devices, but you will not be able to access the team associated with one device on a different device, unless you tie it to e-mail or FB.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I fully understand about the tied-to-device team, however, the issue with the gold is something I have to look at and do calculations for. I still don't understand why it's saying REWARD COLLECTED the same exact way it does when I get 4 free golds for watching a video (when THAT'S working!).
    There is obviously an issue with the free gold payouts but it seems no one cares about it. They keep giving me krap prizes after games, never gold. The draft picks, every player I draft goes right into Inactives. How are we supposed to get gold if they don't part with any? I made the mistake of buying some gold with my first team, and now I'm shut out from boosts, and tourney restarts. What kind of krap is that? They punish the players who spend real cash, and let the ones who don't pay, reap the perks? Think about that.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Good luck out there.
  • Options
    The gold you see is the difference in gold between the account you just left and the account that you are logging into. You are not earning any extra gold.

OK, I just did a switch and see exactly what you mean. Thanks for clearing THAT up. Now, hopefully, they'll loosen up with the gold they've been hoarding ;)