Options

Lost all my sluggers in Home Run Derby Mode. Redtrunk Help

The GreekThe Greek Registered Users 24 Posts
So I checked to see if I could play some Home Run Derby games and i found out all my sluggers where gone. Considering I spent about 4000 gold on my picks and a bunch of cash, I'd like to know how to solve this. Redtrunk?

Comments

• Options
    The GreekThe Greek Registered Users 24 Posts
    In game name FUMATOLOGIA.
  • Options
    BrysonBryson Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same thing happened to me and I had gotten a Nolan Arenado, who is a 5 star slugger!!
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Me too, I had all of them spent a million gold. Red trunk help!
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Lost all of mine too. However I have screen shots of my slugger list and of the amount of gold progress I had
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Looks like yall have it covered. This was my primary reason for getting on this morning. Lost mine too. It was only like 900 gold but it was my gold and my sluggers. GET ME!!!
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I was at 6880 and Cepedes Rizzo and Zimmerman, along with several others. Guy on my club spent 2mil in blue cash opening night and had all 12 sluggers 4* and he lost them all.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Thanks red trunk, got all of them back. Thanks again for throwing in Hank Aaron.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Sure hope a screenshot is not required. If they have even halfway decent database management they have records of who we had... You cannot expect customers to screenshot every person they have every day when your team changes...