Options

Today's Bonus Event Cancelled?

StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
I saw a message pop up on my screen saying that the Bonus Event is cancelled.
Does anybody know if this is true?

Comments

• Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    True

image.png
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Figures....the one event we can try for winstreak protection
  • Options
    ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Unless that was for yesterday...
  • Options
    Unless that was for yesterday...

That's my mistake for not being cojent enough with my initial post.I live in the UK so I am not sure if the message was referring to the tournament event (Yesterday) or tonights bonus event.If indeed it is the bonus event that has been cancelled, I for one won't be happy, no win streak protection seriously effs up my clubs gameplan heading into the main event.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm in the app right now and the club event for Thursday still shows the win streak protection starting in 3 1/2 hours. Now if it actually happens might be another thing
  • Options
    MB923MB923 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is confusing me too. I'm not sure if they were referring to yesterday's (which Did count because my club and I got rewarded for ) or Today's (which has a start timer and it appears the game is fixed now)

I hope that they cancel the cancellation
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    App was working until the event started yesterday.....
  • Options
    What's funny about that is that it shows the rewards we won when I click yesterday's event summary, but when I tried to collect yesterday, it said we didn't qualify at all.
  • Options
    I hear you there. We were going to make a run at (hopefully) our first win streak protection this week. Guess next week it is.

By the way are you a Brit or just an ex-pat? Not many baseball enthusiasts on your side of the pond. But I guess Tap Sports Cricket is nowhere in our future so you play what you can. :-D
  • Options
    I hear you there. We were going to make a run at (hopefully) our first win streak protection this week. Guess next week it is.

By the way are you a Brit or just an ex-pat? Not many baseball enthusiasts on your side of the pond. But I guess Tap Sports Cricket is nowhere in our future so you play what you can. :-D
    Lol Im from London & I 1st got into baseball watching the Home run Record battle between Big Mac & Sammy & I guess you can throw Bonds in there as well.Kinda funny knowing they were all jacked up at the time. But in keeping with the topic I hope the event isn't cancelled, I guess all we can do is wait & see.
  • Options
    Sloan1977Sloan1977 Registered Users 5 Posts
    12pm on the dot and the servers are down again
  • Options
    Safe to say then that you should NOT waste resources on today's event
  • Options
    CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Skipped to timer for tomorrow's event. Pity. I'll have to find another place to waste my time.