Options

Robots

OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
No chance we lose again. We gave last weekend away, no way we will lose again to some scrubs.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    OnDeck wrote: »
    No chance we lose again. We gave last weekend away, no way we will lose again to some scrubs.

HAHAHA IDK HOW LAST WEEK YA SCORE OVER 200M and this week ya STRUGGLING WITH 50M
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts

Just admit you didn't give it away you all got whooped pretty bad lol
  • Options
    Just admit you didn't give it away you all got whooped pretty bad lol

They got tired after 200M n decided to give it away SURE 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    They got tired after 200M n decided to give it away SURE ��������

That's what I'm saying batters up 2016 gave them a whipping they never forget lol
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm actually rooting for the Robots this weekend. We can't afford a new club of cheaters to beat them.
  • Options
    I'm actually rooting for the Robots this weekend. We can't afford a new club of cheaters to beat them.

New club of cheaters ?? Thats what u call it now .. Whats your clubs name
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    Good luck to you and your crew, On Deck. Competition is good. Iron sharpens iron.
  • Options
    Looks like the ROBOTS need to do some recruiting cause theirs alot better clubs in town and enjoying TACOS lol
  • Options
    That's what I'm saying batters up 2016 gave them a whipping they never forget lol
    Nothing but respect for Batters Up, very satisfied my son's club is not going against them.
  • Options
    Rainbow, what makes you think this new club is cheating? Any proof? Just wondering. Accusations fly around here too much I think.
  • Options
    Good luck to you and your crew, On Deck. Competition is good. Iron sharpens iron.
    Hi, my lady. Sorry I didn't respond back to your PM's. I saw you left 3 messages apologizing and asking to join the Robots.
  • Options
    Nothing but respect for Batters Up, very satisfied my son's club is not going against them.

You probably know who Iam and I know you ondeck so send me a game
  • Options
    On Deck, my friend, pretty sure I never asked to join your club. In fact, I rejected offers from three different robots. I would like to meet you guys though.
  • Options
    Nothing but respect for your crew. You guys have been at the top for a long time. That can't be easy. I would be honored to meet any players capable of such a feat. But leaving my club to join another is a different thing entirely. I would appreciate it if you would be more careful about how you characterize my statements.
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    Planting misinformation... Rumor-generation through a public forum... Discrediting your competition by planting lies that can't be disproven... Come clean, dude; you're Donald J. Trump, aren't you?
  • Options
    1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Just for the record, didn't you say your son was going to quit playing if he lost to a girl?
  • Options
    OnDeck, don't know if you ever watch Bill Maher on HBO... He's got a pretty apt description of Trump: "Whiny little *****." Just sayin'.
  • Options
    aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    On Deck, my friend, pretty sure I never asked to join your club. In fact, I rejected offers from three different robots. I would like to meet you guys though.

Lying... Woman... Come clean, honey; you're Hillary Clinton, aren't you?
  • Options
    aTownDown wrote: »
    Lying... Woman... Come clean, honey; you're Hillary Clinton, aren't you?
    I could take a screenshot and leak the messages like Wikileaks leaked Crooked Hillary jeopardizing Bernie, but I'm a gentleman.
  • Options
    A town, what makes you think I'm lying? As I said, wanting to meet and accepting an offer to join are very different. Dunno why it really matters except that I don't like my words to be mischaracterized.
  • Options
    A town, what makes you think I'm lying? As I said, wanting to meet and accepting an offer to join are very different. Dunno why it really matters except that I don't like my words to be misc characterized.

I've heard it from several people about you trying to join Robots, and frankly, I believe OnDeck.
  • Options
    I've heard it from several people about you trying to join Robots, and frankly, I believe OnDeck.

You robots ?
  • Options
    Cr00kx wrote: »
    You robots ?

No... Eww.
  • Options
    No... Eww.

If you know them tell i said less talking and more playing cus that lead goin up to almost 10mil anytime
  • Options
    So you don't actually KNOW anything. You just BELIEVE. understood.
  • Options
    So you don't actually KNOW anything. You just BELIEVE. understood.

Oh Miss Hillary, making sure I don't have any proof of it that I can leak? I would email you a picture of some messages but I know you would just delete it.
  • Options
    171FFB2E-EA79-4C26-BBCD-06DE2270FC4C.png
  • Options
    On Deck, I thought you were being a gentleman, until recently. I am trying to be a lady, to be gracious and show respect to a great crew, but it is getting harder with every personal attack I suffer. Please just stop. This is a game on a phone. Do you really want to be an internet bully?
  • Options
    Any other lies to spread...? Anyone...? Now stop this ********.
  • Options
    Boom, ty. As you can see, I clearly was being respectful of a great club but also, after being asked, said I was good where I am.