Options

No Rewards!!!

Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
Get your **** together glu wasted gold and time to get Axford for nothing!!

Happy Monday Redtrunk!!

Comments

• Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    My club finished 2nd and we didn't get the rewards either. Glu you have major issues
  • Options
    Don't worry we'll get 3 #1 picks to make up for lost gold and players.
  • Options
    Nick307Nick307 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    This is bad, Glu. Really don't know what so say except class action lawsuit might be the next step. People are spending gold and real money on these events. This is really getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I have four teams in three different clubs that all finished first and didnt get anything.

Come on Glu this is totally unreasonable. Wasted a LOT of gold for absolutely nothing.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Open a customer service ticket and you might hear back in 65 years.
  • Options
    Everyone call Glu's phone number tomorrow.
  • Options
    Then when they respond you better be ready else they'll close it asap. They get as long as they want to respond you get 2 days. So you have to check 30 days to make sure you don't miss. Haha
  • Options
    RazorbackcubsRazorbackcubs Registered Users 18 Posts
    My club finished fourth. We got two #1 picks. No box no bonus games no progress rewards. It's ****.
  • Options
    My club finished fourth. We got two #1 picks. No box no bonus games no progress rewards. It's ****.

At least you got something!
  • Options
    Stinkypujols1Stinkypujols1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is unbelievable. Everyone better have saved their receipts. I will be demanding a refund on every dollar I've spent on this game.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    This is unbelievable. Everyone better have saved their receipts. I will be demanding a refund on every dollar I've spent on this game.
    good luck in getting that
  • Options
    detroithrslugdetroithrslug Registered Users 93 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    At least you got something!

Dude they didn't even reward what they advertise that's a huge **** up ppl have the right to be ****ed
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Won't be that hard. Gonna file fraudulent on my credit card. i have paid a ton for a product that wasn't delivered. End of story.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    R0yhobbs wrote: »
    Won't be that hard. Gonna file fraudulent on my credit card. i have paid a ton for a product that wasn't delivered. End of story.

Your choice to play and spend your money, not GLU's. They didn't force you to do anything.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    R0yhobbsR0yhobbs Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ok go to Amazon or any other place that sells a product and if said product is not up to the standard that was advertised then you as the customer has the right to return said product for a full refund.