Options

Boycott

Y'all, here's my thought: Glu=$, right? So let's take it from them. Let's just stop. No playing. No buying. No nothing. Worst case scenario, we go elsewhere and find a new game to play- there are plenty out there. Best case scenario, they act to retain their customer base, as any decent business should. Our money/time/eyes on ads is our voice; the rest is just whining until we all join the next comp. Let's just NOT. Let's show them, clearly, that they need to respect their customers- or they LOSE their customers.

Comments

• Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    BOOM. A plan.
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    4CD21DAD-F83A-49A5-ACA9-9DD6DDC94740.jpg
  • Options
    BoomBabyBoomBoomBabyBoom Registered Users 47 Posts
    See the part about monies paid in the past 180 days? THAT's where they'll hurt. Stop playing... Stop buying... Demand restitution. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Boom where did you find this text? Link?
  • Options
    UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
  • Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I'll stop, no fun after the software upgrade= player experience downgrade...
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I like idea of boycott no money spent. Glu continues to spit in our face. I'm tired of all their lies
  • Options
    hamburglershamburglers Registered Users 6 Posts
    I got a partial refund from Apple and have been looking in on my club (cause they're awesome!!!) but haven't been playing. Love the people but have had such an incredibly bad experience with this game and how it's run. There have been so many failings that they've doubled down on.