Options

In game ads

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Hey, while everyone is ****ing on Glu, let's add this to my frustration. There is a tiny little picture in a circle that looks like a Marvel App is Facebook Messenging me during the game. I watch your videos for gold. Why must I be bombarded around every corner?

Comments

• Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Hey, while everyone is ****ing on Glu, let's add this to my frustration. There is a tiny little picture in a circle that looks like a Marvel App is Facebook Messenging me during the game. I watch your videos for gold. Why must I be bombarded around every corner?

I'm pretty ****ed at Glu too but I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Not sure if it is the run on sentence or just some sort of typo but WHAT? What is a Marvel App facebook messenging you?
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Its like a facebook messenger bubble, when someone talks to you. Under the count during the inning there is a little circle that when you click on it you get pulled to a Ad. Such as some Marvel Game.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Its like a facebook messenger bubble, when someone talks to you. Under the count during the inning there is a little circle that when you click on it you get pulled to a Ad. Such as some Marvel Game.

Mehta kind of device are you playing on?
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Android, and it's there half the time I'm playing. I really don't notice anymore until I accidentally tap on it.