Options

Weekend Brackets

gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
Looking at the rewards post about who all placed where its seems a bit fishy. How many different brackets are there during an average weekend?

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Looking at the rewards post about who all placed where its seems a bit fishy. How many different brackets are there during an average weekend?

Probably around 100.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I don't believe that everyone is claiming to have finished in first place, just that they did not receive the rewards that they rightfully deserve.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I haven't counted but there are a lot of first place claims, especially when you count the guys that say they won in 3-4 brackets. I'm only assuming some people are being opportunistic
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    They start a new bracket as soon as one fills up with 1000 clubs. So it really depends on the activity. 100 maybe seems a bit high but I am sure it's possible. My group definitely took three brackets this weekend.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    That thread isn't a "tell us what you want to collect" thread. It's a "these clubs are examples of the programming glitch that we're investigating". Red trunks even said after about ten people posted that no more were needed.