Options

Good Customer Service or Poor Customer Service

GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
Waiting for over 2 weeks to address one issue related to lost gold immediately after the Sunday event concluded. Is this good or poor customer service? Or should I be patient and my expectation is too high?

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    GameTime wrote: »
    Waiting for over 2 weeks to address one issue related to lost gold immediately after the Sunday event concluded. Is this good or poor customer service? Or should I be patient and my expectation is too high?

Normally I would say poor service, however, if you look at this page... http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Customer-Care you'll notice how many games they are having issues with. I read one post about a racing game Glu runs that they have had 600 tickets created this past week, and are slogging through them. Couple that with the fact that they just rolled out a new update and are experiencing server issues and I can only imagine that it's all hands on deck over there. I noticed from their job postings that they lost a senior engineer in April and may or may not have filled that spot. They seem to be TRYING to make it right, as redtrunk's post last night wasn't just "Good luck schmucks", but are having a hard time getting the code corrected. Bear with them a bit longer would be recommendation.
  • Options
    GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
    Fair enough, good response...you should be a Glu employee, they would value you your professional comment.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    GameTime wrote: »
    Fair enough, good response...you should be a Glu employee, they would value you your professional comment.

lol I'm experienced at Customer service. Thanks.