Options

Hr derby glitter

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
When asked about his dominance in this years HR derby Giancarlo Stanton said this "what worked best is when right before I hit, there was a bunch on random red sparkles bursting from the corner of my eye. That way its easier to hit bombs"

At least thats what was over heard from Glu when devising a way of alerting you that your competitor is doing well, so buckle down and...FIREWORKS!!!!!!! ...focus!

Comments

• Options
    Gatorz1998Gatorz1998 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Best thing I've read here.
  • Options
    SteaglesSteagles Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thank you for that laugh!!! I was wondering if I was the only one irritated by that!!!
  • Options
    Rxp22Rxp22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I thought about posting this same thing, but the I figured I better not. I'll just get my ***** busted being the new guy. Lol
  • Options
    bhawk91bhawk91 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Exactly what I've been thinking during derbies!!
  • Options
    AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's even worse during the events because the AI is slightly ahead so it becomes a wash of Ed and blue confetti
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    AJD804 wrote: »
    It's even worse during the events because the AI is slightly ahead so it becomes a wash of Ed and blue confetti

There are few things worse then a tightly contested back and forth affair. I literally hold one thumb along the top of my phone and bat with the other. I have no idea of the score until it's over.
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Glad I'm not the only one the fireworks were bugging. Throws off my timing