Options

Anyone get rewards from last weekend yet?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Uw10 wrote: »
    Listen all I know ur frustrated but there has to be time limits for everything in life and red trunk gave everyone ample time to post so more than likely if u didn't post when he asked for it you are probably too late and that's not his fault. I only knew of this forum 3 weeks ago cause someone I was playing told me so don't blame red trunk if u didn't get it in in time...plus more than half did not even post the way he asked to keep it dimple

I honestly don't care anymore if I get the rewards, but this comment is stupid.

The thread that redtrunk opened to post your team names and such was open for less than 24 hours before being locked.

I was out of town at a conference this day and had to do social stuff at night. So no chance to post before it was locked.

And...this forum should not be the only way to fix problems with the game's rewards. A LOT of Taps users don't even know about it.

And WTH is keeping it dimple?
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Got rewards and axford, but didn't even need him nor did I ask for them.

Keep it dimple guys.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    1 team got him. Still haven't received tier 6 rewards for other team. tbatti and badteamtbatti
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I don't expect much on fixing this issue after I had some "CUSTOMER SERVICE" experience.
    Redturnk is just one man and he has to take care of all the names/clubs which I think it is almost impossible.
    If we can't get reward, forget about it. We can still ask APPLE or Google to help us get back our money.
    TBH, I think GLU's QA testing is not qualified. Almost 90% of the clubs have this issue but they can't find before release.
    It is hard to believe a ten years old software company can make such an easy mistake.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    I don't expect much on fixing this issue after I had some "CUSTOMER SERVICE" experience.
    Redturnk is just one man and he has to take care of all the names/clubs which I think it is almost impossible.
    If we can't get reward, forget about it. We can still ask APPLE or Google to help us get back our money.
    TBH, I think GLU's QA testing is not qualified. Almost 90% of the clubs have this issue but they can't find before release.
    It is hard to believe a ten years old software company can make such an easy mistake.

A blanket fix would have been faster and easier.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    what about the people that posted after you closed the thread?
  • Options
    np23np23 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Got Axeford, added to inactives.
  • Options
    BigD51BigD51 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Did not even know about that thread, what do we do?
  • Options
    IllestteamaliveIllestteamalive Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still haven't got mine. This happened with Verlander as well.
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    F*cking incompetent glu. Screw rewards, fix the glitches! Rewards for one week are nothing compared to everything I've lost competing against people with free gold and glitches. C'mon, people!!! You're missing the point here.