Options

This game is ruined. Completely.

BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
I, too, spent tens of thousands in gold to compete with all the Android users and their unlimited stacks of gold, and I, too, was issued a boilerplate copy/paste response from a Glu customer service drone nearly a week after the fact. At this point, I don't care about the rewards that this company never issued to me and my four teams that all finished first in last weekend's event, even though I spent my money and my time on winning with them all fair and square. What good will ****ty John Axford, a few draft picks, and a couple hundred gold do to help me now? I had to fight an uphill battle against the stacked deck of Android users, and even though I overcame that, in the end, Glu still bent me over and stuck it to me by not giving me anything to show for my troubles.

This game is completely ruined for all of us who played by the rules. Glu fixed the Android unlimited gold glitch, finally, but what have they done about the users who took full advantage of that glitch to build teams full of legends? Check out the gold leagues, from the 300 level on up, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Teams at the ADVANCED level that are comprised of legends that most normal users didn't even know were available in this game yet. I know people spend good money on this game-- I was one of those people-- but don't try to tell me that there are hundreds of people willing to spend the MSRP of a new Ford F150 just to build out an all-legend team from scratch in Tap Sports Baseball.

Glu sat idly by and allowed this to happen, and allowed their considerable user base of loyal customers to get royally fisted by the subset of the population willing and able to exploit known glitches in the game. Then, as if that weren't bad enough, instead of owning up to their mistakes and bending over backwards to make amends with their loyal, rule abiding customers, they took a hardline stance and sent out the message loud and clear that they could not care any less about their loyal customers. Then, unbelievably, they took it a step further this past weekend and actively began screwing users out of rewards that they earned fair and square.

Whatever. TL;DR-- Glu is downright terrible, and does not give a **** about you, me, anybody. Do not waste your time with this game or anything else this company produces. Contact Apple/Google and get back any money you've already spent.

Comments

• Options
    PauloNeilPauloNeil Registered Users 11 Posts
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    Teams at the ADVANCED level that are comprised of legends that most normal users didn't even know were available in this game yet.

Yeah, Pretty much this. It's completely ridiculous.
  • Options
    BigWillieBigWillie Registered Users 10 Posts
    The Android glitch was the Glu/Tap equivalent of the "steroid era" for this game. Records were set, rich got richer, and to your point...now we are left with a bunch of "juiced" all Legend teams that can never be duplicated by a normal player and Glu will do nothing to deal with.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If it makes people feel better. They never fixed the glitches in last years game
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    And iOS loses again. I bet if you didn't go with inferior devices, you wouldn't be posting this. He haha

Also, not everyone on Android used that glitch. I personally only spend .99 to get rid of ads, so quit whining, you're a stereotypical iOS user when you actually find out how you've been ripped off and tricked into using apple devices.
  • Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    If you had some sense and we're able to compare specs and prices, you'd be using Android.

Also, new iOS hack just came out. You tap and hold tsb 2016, wait until all apps start shaking, then tap x on tsb16. You get infinite gold after 200 days. Do t reinstall either or it starts all over from the beginning of 200 days.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    I, too, spent tens of thousands in gold to compete with all the Android users and their unlimited stacks of gold, and I, too, was issued a boilerplate copy/paste response from a Glu customer service drone nearly a week after the fact. At this point, I don't care about the rewards that this company never issued to me and my four teams that all finished first in last weekend's event, even though I spent my money and my time on winning with them all fair and square. What good will ****ty John Axford, a few draft picks, and a couple hundred gold do to help me now? I had to fight an uphill battle against the stacked deck of Android users, and even though I overcame that, in the end, Glu still bent me over and stuck it to me by not giving me anything to show for my troubles.

This game is completely ruined for all of us who played by the rules. Glu fixed the Android unlimited gold glitch, finally, but what have they done about the users who took full advantage of that glitch to build teams full of legends? Check out the gold leagues, from the 300 level on up, and you'll see what I'm talking about. Teams at the ADVANCED level that are comprised of legends that most normal users didn't even know were available in this game yet. I know people spend good money on this game-- I was one of those people-- but don't try to tell me that there are hundreds of people willing to spend the MSRP of a new Ford F150 just to build out an all-legend team from scratch in Tap Sports Baseball.

Glu sat idly by and allowed this to happen, and allowed their considerable user base of loyal customers to get royally fisted by the subset of the population willing and able to exploit known glitches in the game. Then, as if that weren't bad enough, instead of owning up to their mistakes and bending over backwards to make amends with their loyal, rule abiding customers, they took a hardline stance and sent out the message loud and clear that they could not care any less about their loyal customers. Then, unbelievably, they took it a step further this past weekend and actively began screwing users out of rewards that they earned fair and square.

Whatever. TL;DR-- Glu is downright terrible, and does not give a **** about you, me, anybody. Do not waste your time with this game or anything else this company produces. Contact Apple/Google and get back any money you've already spent.

The only way glu could fix this, is to give all iPhone users all the legend pitchers (starters and closers) and maybe 4 or 5 legend hitters.

they could offer the free package of players at the Apple app store only
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    The only way glu could fix this, is to give all iPhone users all the legend pitchers (starters and closers) and maybe 4 or 5 legend hitters.

There is a big IPHONE player got himself in jail three days ago. Idiots will believe that no cheats on IPHONE.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    rasin wrote: »
    There is a big IPHONE player got himself in jail three days ago. Idiots will believe that no cheats on IPHONE.

I doubt that because that cheat would have been posted here as the other one was
  • Options
    ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm an android user that never cheated, not even once. I have zero legends and can't compete head to head with the big boys. But I can still put up points, a lot of em. So frickin what? I have a team stacked with primes. Primes are worthless against legends. Thanks glu...you suck a55.
  • Options
    I want my godda*n money back.
  • Options
    People all over this forum have called me a cheater. Look at my godda*n teams, as*holes...I have ZERO legends. Glu's incompetence did ruin this game, for me too. F*ck glu. I would've put some glu stockholder's kid through college, but now y'all can go f*ck yourselves. Ladyphillie is done being a "lady".
  • Options
    Bloomingdale76Bloomingdale76 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Time to get the popcorn out and nice cold Brewsky
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    People all over this forum have called me a cheater. Look at my godda*n teams, as*holes...I have ZERO legends. Glu's incompetence did ruin this game, for me too. F*ck glu. I would've put some glu stockholder's kid through college, but now y'all can go f*ck yourselves. Ladyphillie is done being a "lady".
    oh you were never a lady to begin with
  • Options
    Time to get the popcorn out and nice cold Brewsky

Ugh, I prolly shouldn't visit this forum when I'm drunk.
  • Options
    Slack2306Slack2306 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Glu got what they wanted. Android players paid $20 on every team they had when many would have paid a dime, and iOS users spend money trying to keep up. Surprised they actually fixed it.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    I just wish it worked with the stadium lol
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    I doubt that because that cheat would have been posted here as the other one was

...Or not :p
  • Options
    YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry Registered Users 32 Posts
    That is rather amusing. I didn't see any ios users crying when they had the time travel unlimited collection, or the airplane mode unlimited collection.
    rasin wrote: »
  • Options
    mrthinkermrthinker Registered Users 3 Posts
    Cheating... Is this why people can have 400 or 500k in their score already for the weekend competition 30 minutes into the weekend? I see a top score of 460k by AC3D1 and 1CHRIS21 so how the hell is this possible to have a ranking score that high to begin with let along 30 min into the weekend competition? GAME IS RUINED...
  • Options
    SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    Looks like people can still use the hr derby glitch to get players in fan rewards. Then there is a new way to cheat with upgrades this weekend.
  • Options
    modometsmodomets Registered Users 8 Posts
    Totally agree...been playing on android for months...never cheated and still don't even have any 5 star players let along legends. I can't win more than 3 in a row. Game is totally ruined.
  • Options
    ThbeabThbeab Registered Users 14 Posts
    Just want to say thanks to everyone who has posted about this rigged game on here, makes me feel less like a crazy person.
    I had a lot of fun playing this game to start out with, and sure, it should get harder to play and win, but improving your team and players actually makes it less likely you will win??? ***?
    There are so many things GLU needs to fix and repair and remedy that there is no way they will do a ****ed thing. It's too late in the season and what do they care? They got their money.
    I actually would have spent real money on this game if it seemed worth it. Can you imagine if you spent money on this game? I would feel very stupid and like I wasted my money because I didn't know all the cheats and rigged ways to win every time.
    Also, top teams, if you already have a 5 star lineup and all 5 star pitching, why are you playing to win all the rewards you don't need? Do you think this is Pokemon and the point is to just collect, collect, collect and show off? It's a BASEBALL game. this is supposed to be fun for people who like baseball, watching baseball, playing baseball, playing baseball video games. This game was fun for a couple of weeks, but ****, what a mess of a game and mess of a company. For some reason I keep trying it again during sprint events HOPING the rigged functionality has changed. Nope. I have a myriad of screenshots of my team being EXTREMELY higher ranked, with better upgrades, than my opponent, yet losing in the most bizarre ways.
    And the thing is, the computer (GLU) gets to control so much of the game. When my team is already down 5-0 after the first inning, why on earth would I play out the game and take the lead just to have my closer give up 3 runs in the 9th and I lose like 9-8 after all that.
    If the point is to make the players of Tap Sports Baseball feel like schmucks, then congratulations GLU!!!
    You rewarded the trolls and people who don't give AF and ostracized those who liked playing the game, had fun, and hey, the ones who may have spent REAL MONEY on your game.
    My list of fixes for this game is FN lengthy. GLU gets their money from tweeners playing their stupid Kardashian games.
    The real shame of it is this is the only decent gameplay baseball game in the APP store, and the only one with real MLB players too. I wish MLB had any inclination of how terribly their name is being used by GLU. Please, MLB, give the rights to a company with a good track record and history and one with ACTUAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Please. This is a ****ed travesty.
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Glu continue to **** us no rewards from 3weeks ago I won't be doing game next year or there football game. Nice job glu