Options

Those thieving ******s at glu...

ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
Those thieving bi*ches at glu...took my money in good faith and then put me up against people with free gold. ***?! Everybody seems to be concerned about a week's rewards, but what about what you could have gotten if you hadn't been competing against people with free gold?

Comments

• Options
    cheeseheaf1cheeseheaf1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Who cares about this
  • Options
    iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Those thieving bi*ches at glu...took my money in good faith and then put me up against people with free gold. ***?! Everybody seems to be concerned about a week's rewards, but what about what you could have gotten if you hadn't been competing against people with free gold?

Who has free gold? I've spent $10,000 plus on this **** game - so I would love to know how to get the free gold!!!
  • Options
    nyynyy Registered Users 10 Posts

aren't you the one that cheats?
  • Options
    nyy wrote: »

No I am not.
  • Options
    BenRoy69BenRoy69 Registered Users 51 Posts
    nyy wrote: »
    this is just her having pretend outrage to make it look like she was on the level.
  • Options
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    this is just her having pretend outrage to make it look like she was on the level.

Think what you want, sir. Everyone knows you're just an angry little internet troll anyway.
  • Options
    Slack2306Slack2306 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Who has free gold? I've spent $10,000 plus on this **** game - so I would love to know how to get the free gold!!!

Ehh, $10,000?
  • Options
    Think what you want, sir. Everyone knows you're just an angry little internet troll anyway.
    and you're just an extremely annoying and desperate attention wh0re
  • Options
    Oh yes, I'm sooooo desperate...lol. I'm not the one in my mom's basement lying about my money and not being a virgin, sir. And I'm kinda glad I'm annoying you; you deserve it.
  • Options
    Oh yes, I'm sooooo desperate...lol. I'm not the one in my mom's basement lying about my money and not being a virgin, sir. And I'm kinda glad I'm annoying you; you deserve it.
    You are definitely not annoying me, you are no where near creative or talented enough to aggravate me in the slightest. But you do annoy many people on this forum, I have plenty of inbox messages saying as much.
  • Options
    BenRoy69 wrote: »
    You are definitely not annoying me, you are no where near creative or talented enough to aggravate me in the slightest. But you do annoy many people on this forum, I have plenty of inbox messages saying as much.

Okay, you win. Annoying people was not my intention. Sorry.
  • Options
    Who cares about this

I do, isn't that obvious?
  • Options
    This game isn't fun anymore.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    This game isn't fun anymore.

You should try Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I've heard that's a winner!
  • Options
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    You should try Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I've heard that's a winner!

Thanks for the tip. I just might.