Options

Anybody else having trouble farming gold?

ladyphillieladyphillie Registered Users 159 Posts
Anybody else having trouble farming gold? I watch the video, don't get my 4 gold. Tried it with multiple accounts. Even created a new team, still can't get paid for farming. Anybody know what's up?

Comments

• Options
    nyynyy Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yes. That is what happens when you cheat, glu jail you go ladyphillie.
  • Options
    Nyy, you are just being mean I think. First, my points still count for my club. Not glu jail. Second, I've never cheated, never had large amounts of gold, never had a legend, never bought a club batting boost. Could it be a setting on my phone?
  • Options
    NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    Nyy, you are just being mean I think. First, my points still count for my club. Not glu jail. Second, I've never cheated, never had large amounts of gold, never had a legend, never bought a club batting boost. Could it be a setting on my phone?

i just watched all the vids earlier and had no problem collecting the gold...maybe restart your phone similar problem and it did the trick for me.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    nyy wrote: »
    Yes. That is what happens when you cheat, glu jail you go ladyphillie.

Ive played with her, she doesn't appear to cheat.
  • Options
    Newyorker wrote: »
    i just watched all the vids earlier and had no problem collecting the gold...maybe restart your phone similar problem and it did the trick for me.

Thanks but no luck. Even uninstalled/reinstalled.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Its happened to me before and I come back a little later and I can collect it all
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    working for me...
  • Options
    NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    well i feel sorry for you because your next step in to contact this glu huffers to try to fix the problem....

or actually just talk with red trunk he might be able to help you out