Options

Glitch

2Next

Comments

• Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Jolicious wrote: »
    Before anyone questionsmy post count, it's at 1 (well, 2 now, I guess) because I just found this forum. I have some catching up to do! I didn't know that there are prime players, legend players, any of that!
    Delete this post before being banned.
  • Options
    Jb27xsJb27xs Registered Users 8 Posts
    I like how people expose the glitch after they have utilized it and during a period when others can't ..basically saying let me get the most I can out of it and then expose it so others can't.

I could care less about people using glitches or cheats in this game as it has gone downhill fast. Just find it funny about the timing....

PS full disclosure, I knew of the glitch during the weekend

Can you please tell me of the glitch?
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yup. It gave you unlimited gold for 48 hours straight. All you need to do is turn off your phone and turn it back on (let it sit there for 30 minutes). Open up the App and right when its loading at 96%, take a screenshot of your screen (Home button and power button on the iphone...not sure about android). Save the screenshot for later time which I'll explain down below.

After you're within the app, click on Games -> Settings -> Change Name. Under where it says Select a Unique Nickname, type in "Kewl Bewbs" character for character (This is the one that has been used the most so if it doesn't work the first time repeat the first few steps and try again in 30 minutes). It is case sensitive so make sure you type it in correctly. Once you have changed your name, take another screenshot and then save down the picture. Here is the most important part, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PHONE for 30 minutes after you have done this. I would personally set up a timer on your watch, microwave, or alarm clock for 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes are up go to Team and switch out your 3rd and 4th pitcher around. Next go Investments -> Stadium and there should be a button in there that says "Collect Gold". You get 100 gold every time click the button. You can do this unlimited for 48 hours before it stops the glitch.

I've seen people collects 100s of thousands of gold bars from this. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Noles1733Noles1733 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup. It gave you unlimited gold for 48 hours straight. All you need to do is turn off your phone and turn it back on (let it sit there for 30 minutes). Open up the App and right when its loading at 96%, take a screenshot of your screen (Home button and power button on the iphone...not sure about android). Save the screenshot for later time which I'll explain down below.

After you're within the app, click on Games -> Settings -> Change Name. Under where it says Select a Unique Nickname, type in "Kewl Bewbs" character for character (This is the one that has been used the most so if it doesn't work the first time repeat the first few steps and try again in 30 minutes). It is case sensitive so make sure you type it in correctly. Once you have changed your name, take another screenshot and then save down the picture. Here is the most important part, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PHONE for 30 minutes after you have done this. I would personally set up a timer on your watch, microwave, or alarm clock for 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes are up go to Team and switch out your 3rd and 4th pitcher around. Next go Investments -> Stadium and there should be a button in there that says "Collect Gold". You get 100 gold every time click the button. You can do this unlimited for 48 hours before it stops the glitch.

I've seen people collects 100s of thousands of gold bars from this. Let me know if you have any questions.

Some people on here said that glitch was fixed last weekend, but it worked Tuesday.
  • Options
    mikel1349mikel1349 Registered Users 8 Posts
    dixon6 wrote: »
    If you had some sense and we're able to compare specs and prices, you'd be using Android.

Also, new iOS hack just came out. You tap and hold tsb 2016, wait until all apps start shaking, then tap x on tsb16. You get infinite gold after 200 days. Do t reinstall either or it starts all over from the beginning of 200 days.

this is my favorite glitch post so far
  • Options
    Dixon definitely had the best glitch posts
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts

LOL u have got to be screwing with that guy. Come on. They r new cut em some slack
  • Options
    Dustis1232 wrote: »
    LOL u have got to be screwing with that guy. Come on. They r new cut em some slack

Them being new is half the fun. Gotta know better than asking how to cheat on an open forum controlled by the creators of the game.
  • Options
    Hahaha. Soo true. So does anyone know how to get any free prime bullpen catchers?
  • Options
    KcRoyalFlushKcRoyalFlush Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Them being new is half the fun. Gotta know better than asking how to cheat on an open forum controlled by the creators of the game.
    Gotta learn how to slide to the PM's lol
  • Options
    Hahaha. Soo true. So does anyone know how to get any free prime bullpen catchers?

Yes this is the "Sal Fasano Hack" (for those that don't know who Sal Fasano is, he's the greatest backup catcher of all time). I've linked his career statistics below for reference. I think you'll particularly enjoy his 1997 year stats, lol.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/f/fasansa01.shtml

But to start this hack, you first need to be on an iPhone model 5s or worse, new iphones won't have this glitch work for them. Ipods generations 2 and 3 work also. Anyway, plug the iphone or ipod into a power jack and make sure you're facing away from the sun (I'll explain down below why this is important). Using the power button, click and hold the button for 13 seconds, release, and then click and hold for 31 seconds. If this doesn't work try it again a couple times and restart if the problem persists. Once the buttons have been pressed, take a picture of a black image. I usually turn off all the lights in my house after 8pm and take a picture of the background. Once the black picture appears, a catcher code will appear. It'll usually start with SAL12XXXX followed by some symbols. Note this down.

Once the code is noted down, open up tap sports baseball and go to where you change your team name. Type this code in instead of your team name. Shutdown the app, delete it, reinstall it and open it back up and hallelujah, HOF Sal Fasano is on your bench.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    Lol awesome. Worked on the first try!! Thanks bud. Lol
  • Options
    Lol awesome. Worked on the first try!! Thanks bud. Lol

No worries. I've got this game hacked to a tee. Let me know if you need any other advice.
  • Options
    No worries. I've got this game hacked to a tee. Let me know if you need any other advice.

Based on the 8 PMs I've gotten, if you've read through my last two "hack" posts, those were clearly jokes. If you can't tell, the Sal Fasano hack and the microwave timer hacks then you need to go back and read those posts again with sarcastic glasses. For the sake of not getting banned from this forum, I do not advocate cheating of any kind but for those of you that want to "chat" and wanting to exchange information or ideas (on how to best play the game ofcourse), feel free to PM me.