Options

Bogaerts or Correa

gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
I had Bogaerts for a while 9/2/5 righty, and just got Correa 7/9/8 but a switch hitter. Does the switch hitter part and extra power and speed make of for the 2 pts in batting.....

Comments

• Options
    BigD51BigD51 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I had both at one time and Bogarts hit over .350 and that made up the difference IMO for the lesser power.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have both. I don't use Bogarts but if it helps my stats with Correa are as follows:

1318 games, batting .290 with 658 home runs, 7.8 AB/HR, 306 SB, .775 SLG. I have been very

Here's another question, would you replace Correa with prime Reyes 9/5/10? I feel like I may be underestimating the value of the hitting rating.
  • Options
    BoomboompowBoomboompow Registered Users 6 Posts
    I love my prime Reyes I upped base running a single is a double about 93 percent of time at ace level. Bats 400 and can steal third pretty well. During prime games 3 out of 5 games he's stealing 2 or more bases
  • Options
    dmcnair81dmcnair81 Registered Users 20 Posts
    How is your Correa a switch hitter? Mine only bats right handed which is the way it's supposed to be.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Try and get the new Bogaerts! He's a 10 7 6 or something like that.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    dmcnair81 wrote: »
    How is your Correa a switch hitter? Mine only bats right handed which is the way it's supposed to be.

I thought Correa was a switch hitter I looked at it wrong