Options

What did Steve Jobs do to Glu?

BigWillieBigWillie Registered Users 10 Posts
Seriously Glu...did Apple screw you over in a past life? You $@!?ing patch IOS glitches but leave Android alone.

You can't even manage to fix your screws ups in a way that doesn't screw half your customers!

We know you are idiots who have managed to self destruct your own game...but it seems you are even dumber than our already incredible low expectations.

Good news for everyone with an IPhone - Apple is giving refunds left and right to those who spent money on this game. Thousands have been reimbursed to people I know and everyone should keep trying.

Comments

• Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    They fixed android glitches last week. But I agree with you. Get your money back and stick the middle finger right at glu. I already got my refund of majority what I spent on this game.
  • Options
    SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    BigWillie wrote: »
    Seriously Glu...did Apple screw you over in a past life? You $@!?ing patch IOS glitches but leave Android alone.

You can't even manage to fix your screws ups in a way that doesn't screw half your customers!

We know you are idiots who have managed to self destruct your own game...but it seems you are even dumber than our already incredible low expectations.

Good news for everyone with an IPhone - Apple is giving refunds left and right to those who spent money on this game. Thousands have been reimbursed to people I know and everyone should keep trying.

redtrunk will make it right. He can go back and revert all the android teams that did fan rewards using the glitch this weekend. I believe in him to do the right thing like he tried to do for those that won weekend rewards. He can start logging and during the week he can put them back to how they were before fan rewards this weekend. Right Redy?
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    redtrunk will make it right. He can go back and revert all the android teams that did fan rewards using the glitch this weekend. I believe in him to do the right thing like he tried to do for those that won weekend rewards. He can start logging and during the week he can put them back to how they were before fan rewards this weekend. Right Redy?

Gimme some of what you're smoking. Sounds fabulous.
  • Options
    SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    Gimme some of what you're smoking. Sounds fabulous.

A mix of honor, standards, wishful thinking, and little reality.