Options

Glu - read before big brother deletes

1correa881correa88 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
Not even surewhere to start, with all the ******** this game has been going through this past month, but here we go.

DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK / DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK / DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK

Why you ask? - Because believe it or not, at one point Redtrunk was great.Anytime I had an issue, Redtrunk would take care of it within 48 hrs. He understood that the in-game customer service sucked, so he actually made up for it by attending to us in a timely manner via the forum.

What happened? - Then the updates came, Glu ****ed over all the clubs on that Axford weekend, and laughed to the bank with our money. I waited 2 weeks to give Redtrunk ample amount of time to attend those clubs, before sending him my own issues. I gathered up the pictures and details, send it off in a PM, then it happened, Redtrunk gave me that dreaded generic answer, ”contact customer support”.Even after telling him that I had been going back n forth for 2 weeks, he just chose to ignore me.

What else? – He reads everything, and chooses to ignore what doesn’t benefit the mothership.The fact that he chooses to ignore the experience players on real customer issues, and would rather feast on Hack threads or cheating allegations just shows you where his priorities are at. Now I understand we have high expectations for Redtrunk, but I just don't see the consistency. Either answer all of our PM's or don't answer any. Picking and choosing who you attend to is favoritism.

Then it just doesn’t even make sense how for 4 weekends in a row, the Prime Event prize is a player we already won? – Zero incentive in playing for someone the majority of us have, and just another way to show you how Glu doesn’t give a rat’s *** about the people playing this game.

Comments

• Options
    VisigothsVisigoths Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel next time Correa...

Oops...you did...
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    You are aware that once upon a time before turds hit the fan Redtrunk had less complaints, less angry players, more availabilty.

If you have time at your work i'm sure you can do more for others. If you are overwelmed your going to tell people to see someone else.

But yeah...tough that one person isnt catering to your needs like he has before.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    You are aware that once upon a time before turds hit the fan Redtrunk had less complaints, less angry players, more availabilty.

If you have time at your work i'm sure you can do more for others. If you are overwelmed your going to tell people to see someone else.

But yeah...tough that one person isnt catering to your needs like he has before.

This is pretty spot on. I am VERY sorry that our customer service has been insufficient, especially in the last few weeks. I have been doing everything in my power to make sure everyone is satisfied, but that is an incredibly difficult task for just one person. All I ask of you is your patience, and in return I will do what I can to help you. My inbox was full over the weekend, so I'm working my way through that today. As always if you have any questions, comments or concerns, send a PM my way (my inbox is no longer full so I'll actually be able to receive them).
    -redtrunk
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Apparently you missed mine about my missing slugger roster and the missing gold progress in the homerun derby league. Nor have I or any of my club members received our rewards from that weekend. Which it really doesn't matter anyway as I and most of my club have moved on to bigger and better. Just taking a moment to be snarky douche.

That is all.
  • Options
    YohYdoUcryYohYdoUcry Registered Users 32 Posts
    At least you called yourself out on that fact. Most people up here won't admit to it!
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Why is only one person(redtrunk) working on anything. Fine job your doing on missing fan rewards been 3 weeks. Glu wants us to think only one person can deal with it. You must think we're stupid
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    **** correa, it must've been hard to type all that with an entire bag of dongs inside of you. I wouldn't answer your PMs either. If you think that CSRs don't prioritize clients when they overtaxed like RT is than you're misinformed. For example, RT makes a post EXPLICITLY saying "if you didn't get rewards, post your team name and your club name NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED", and half of the responders are giving every member of their club or are posting "I want Griffey!" That's why they go to the bottom of the queue.

****ty post Correa.
  • Options
    RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    **** correa, it must've been hard to type all that with an entire bag of dongs inside of you. I wouldn't answer your PMs either. If you think that CSRs don't prioritize clients when they overtaxed like RT is than you're misinformed. For example, RT makes a post EXPLICITLY saying "if you didn't get rewards, post your team name and your club name NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED", and half of the responders are giving every member of their club or are posting "I want Griffey!" That's why they go to the bottom of the queue.

****ty post Correa.

Does it make you feel big and bad to reply with this? I hope so, cause you are just so cool. Good job.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    RedSocks86 wrote: »
    Does it make you feel big and bad to reply with this? I hope so, cause you are just so cool. Good job.

Thank you!
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    Thank you!
    I'm dreaming of PTW beating dream team again...
  • Options
    RainbowtrunksRainbowtrunks Registered Users 55 Posts
    1correa88 wrote: »
    Not even surewhere to start, with all the ******** this game has been going through this past month, but here we go.

DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK / DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK / DO NOT TRUST REDTRUNK

Why you ask? - Because believe it or not, at one point Redtrunk was great.Anytime I had an issue, Redtrunk would take care of it within 48 hrs. He understood that the in-game customer service sucked, so he actually made up for it by attending to us in a timely manner via the forum.

What happened? - Then the updates came, Glu ****ed over all the clubs on that Axford weekend, and laughed to the bank with our money. I waited 2 weeks to give Redtrunk ample amount of time to attend those clubs, before sending him my own issues. I gathered up the pictures and details, send it off in a PM, then it happened, Redtrunk gave me that dreaded generic answer, ”contact customer support”.Even after telling him that I had been going back n forth for 2 weeks, he just chose to ignore me.

What else? – He reads everything, and chooses to ignore what doesn’t benefit the mothership.The fact that he chooses to ignore the experience players on real customer issues, and would rather feast on Hack threads or cheating allegations just shows you where his priorities are at. Now I understand we have high expectations for Redtrunk, but I just don't see the consistency. Either answer all of our PM's or don't answer any. Picking and choosing who you attend to is favoritism.

Then it just doesn’t even make sense how for 4 weekends in a row, the Prime Event prize is a player we already won? – Zero incentive in playing for someone the majority of us have, and just another way to show you how Glu doesn’t give a rat’s *** about the people playing this game.
    Don't feel bad, you're not the only gamer that has been screwed over by Glu. I'm still waiting on a response from my 3 PM's. Sent them when his inbox was not full. But I guess I wasn't high enough on the food chain.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    This is all really weird.

I haven't received my rewards from that wknd either and I've posted in all of the threads