Options

New player- Have questions!

JordanF0705JordanF0705 Registered Users 11 Posts
I'm new to Tap Sports 2016. I just recently came across the "stadium" upgrade for $9.99. And it says you get free gold every day. Is this every day forever??? And how do you level up your stadium from level 1 to level 10? I want to make sure i understand how it works before dropping money on a virtual game. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Figure this is a pretty simple question, if anyone has the answer, I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    It is probably the biggest waste of money TSB has. People who have bought have been sorry they did
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm new to Tap Sports 2016. I just recently came across the "stadium" upgrade for $9.99. And it says you get free gold every day. Is this every day forever??? And how do you level up your stadium from level 1 to level 10? I want to make sure i understand how it works before dropping money on a virtual game. Thanks in advance!

It is free gold every day forever. If you are going to play this game long term it's a decent investment. It does go up to 16 gold per day at level 2 but not all gold spent counts towards the goal. I am only 1600 gold towards level 2 but I know I have spent a lot more than that since I got the stadium.
  • Options
    kns6791kns6791 Registered Users 10 Posts
    It's only worth it if you plan on spending a ton of money on gold. Once you get to higher levels it takes hundreds of thousands of gold to level up again and you max out by getting 480 gold a day. So unless you plan on spending gold in non weekend competitions like on boosts and upgrades its not really worth it in my opinion.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    kns6791 wrote: »
    It's only worth it if you plan on spending a ton of money on gold. Once you get to higher levels it takes hundreds of thousands of gold to level up again and you max out by getting 480 gold a day. So unless you plan on spending gold in non weekend competitions like on boosts and upgrades its not really worth it in my opinion.
    Gold spend during fan rewards (thus weekend events) doesn't count.
  • Options
    Do you know how much gold you have to spend in order to get to level 2-3?
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I think it was 10k for level 2 (might not be completely accurate) and 20k for level 3. Im still working toward level 3 (26 per day) 4 months later
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Do you know how much gold you have to spend in order to get to level 2-3?

Level 2 was 10k I believe and Level 3 is I think 20k and it just goes up from there
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    FYI they create a new tap baseball app each year. Not sure when the release is, but if I were you I'd wait to invest in a future release.