Options

Leagues are unfair

Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
Red trunk.can you explain why you've made league play impossible to play. You eliminate leagues you can join as your team progresses. My team now only have 1 cash player league one player league for 1500 k for gold or one 2k gold. 3 total. These 3 are filled with all legend teams. No chance to win. You don't let me play in leagues where players starting out can play in. That is the same kind of thing I'm going through. Also. I have a low ranked second account team. Your pitting us against teams 6 7 or 8 divisions ahead. You keep ****ing this game up with all the tinkering your doing. You've taken a great game and destroyed it. Thank you. Have a great game!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Same!!! I went 1-5 in a league 8 levels higher then I was, losing by an average of 15 runs. I'm a 4 star team. Let me play 4 star teams. Thats all I ask.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I think you are grouped based on the star rating when you first enter the league. What people do is they take a bunch of 1* or 2* players from their inactives, switch them in to starters, enter the league, then switch them back
  • Options
    SportybasesSportybases Registered Users 35 Posts
    That's not the problem. It's pretty much the hacking but it seems like people build legend teams and have higher than max upgrades!!! Some may build like 50-100 similar teams. As they get flagged, use the other and the other etc. there's at least job security for everyone at Glu.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    That's not the problem. It's pretty much the hacking but it seems like people build legend teams and have higher than max upgrades!!! Some may build like 50-100 similar teams. As they get flagged, use the other and the other etc. there's at least job security for everyone at Glu.

The problem wasnt hacking. The problem isnt always hacking. The problem is I was in a crazy league with people 8 levels higher then i was. Their George Brett vs my Evan Longoria. I was out gunned at every turn.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    I have played in 50 gold leagues where people had legends on their team. It's ridiculous and stupid.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Redtrunk is a customer service rep. He doesn't program the game nor does he make decisions on how the game should be changed or managed. Jeez.. Then you guys wanna complain in other threads about him ignoring your messages and responding to others.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    I have played in 50 gold leagues where people had legends on their team. It's ridiculous and stupid.

I'm done with the leagues for this reason. The one I joined yesterday had 3 all legend teams. Myself and the other non-cheater got crushed.