Options

GLU- Will you be updating any player ratings this season, simple yes or no please?

Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
It is my understanding that this was done last year around August 15th. I know you guys really do your best to make tap as realistic as possible to the MLB and would be unfortunate if you are doing away with this update.

A simple yes or no would be appreciated so we can either hold the players that have significantly outperformed this season or move them so we can create roster space.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Possibly yes
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Bballer14 wrote: »
    It is my understanding that this was done last year around August 15th. I know you guys really do your best to make tap as realistic as possible to the MLB and would be unfortunate if you are doing away with this update.

A simple yes or no would be appreciated so we can either hold the players that have significantly outperformed this season or move them so we can create roster space.

Thanks!!

The question was asked and answered previously.

There will be NO player updates. As per Redtrunk himself.
  • Options
    The question was asked and answered previously.

There will be NO player updates. As per Redtrunk himself.

Thanks. Yeah I read a thread about a month ago, but thought it was a bit ambiguous, like I don't believe so and he had to check with the developers/product team... Which is why I asked again.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If its his answer from a while ago, he never said there would never be updates.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Maybe if you ask again like three more times the answer you didn't like the first time will change.

Or maybe not.
  • Options
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    Maybe if you ask again like three more times the answer you didn't like the first time will change.

Or maybe not.

That's really funny and helpful smart-***. Seriously, that was really insightful.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Here is a post from Redtrunk from a previous thread

"I'll put this conversation to rest by saying that we currently have no plans to change anyone's stats in game. This is for a number of reasons that I won't bore you with, but basically changing the numbers for players during the season has a much larger impact on stuff under the hood than you might expect."
  • Options
    SchruteFarmsSchruteFarms Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sooooooo you're saying there's a chance...
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I'm still holding Aaron Sanchez just in case !!!! One of the best starting pitchers in baseball this year and he is a 1.5 star long reliever in this game.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I'm still holding Aaron Sanchez just in case !!!! One of the best starting pitchers in baseball this year and he is a 1.5 star long reliever in this game.

I don't think they can change positions...... It could cause too many issues. Hypothetically a team could only have 5 relievers on there entire roster, (non on inactive). If they change his position it would screw up that team now they would have 6 starters and 4 relievers. They could improve ratings in theory, but considering all the issues this game has had, I would highly doubt they take the time/effort to do this. I would venture to bet there is no tsb 2017, and shortly after this years world series they stop fan reward/weekend events or any other support for the game.