Options

Glu has stolen my Boosts

Anybody else having this issue? With the giant f up with introducing the home run derby and ther server breaking GLU has stolen all my boosts (25 coins, 100+ bonus game, 70 ice wraps, 70 energy drinks). All got zeroed out. When I went to the help line they promptly never responded (not a human anyway) and then closed the query due to inactivity after they stated they were, working on it. Does anybody have a good story about customer service? Do they actually ever fix any issues? I have stopped spending any money on this game. Do I have any recourse with apple? If they are a listed company and steal from me is there legal recourse (a bit out there I know, but *** glu?) I am going to contact apple as Glu pretty much stole around $250 bucks from me taking away all these boosts (costs to rebuy the boosts - around 16000 gold). Absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Let's see if apple can reminburse if GLU remains silent? (ABbluejays is my tag)

Comments

• Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    No response from GLU on any of my issues. You will be taken care of by Apple, be thankful you didn't use the Play Store. Google says there is nothing they can do despite the fact that their main rival issues full refunds.