Options

Top 10 Group Recruiting... Assuming Enough People Still Play

Club name: Sweet Spotters.
Current active accolades: 1x winstreak protection.
Priorities: Tier 6 (5 million+ club points) and top 10 (we've taken at least top 3 the last 6 weeks in a row.)
Openings available: 7. (We'd have had a 2x, or even 3x winstreak, but unfortunately a lot of old club members went into "retirement" with some of the updates.)

Rules are simple:
1) Be active daily and put up your fair share of points. No freebies for people who coast by. If you can't be active on a certain day, notify me and accommodations can be made.
2) Be active in chat. I prefer the club remain in contact with each other via the chat system so that we can discuss how to approach certain events, team names to look out for/block, and just to be friendly.
3) Be courteous to each other. It's not hard to do. Too many hateful things going on in the world to put up with it in a game.

If you'd like to join and think you could contribute well, challenge "LeaderBlue" to a game and let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Bballer14Bballer14 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Club name: Sweet Spotters.
    Current active accolades: 1x winstreak protection.
    Priorities: Tier 6 (5 million+ club points) and top 10 (we've taken at least top 3 the last 6 weeks in a row.)
    Openings available: 7. (We'd have had a 2x, or even 3x winstreak, but unfortunately a lot of old club members went into "retirement" with some of the updates.)

Rules are simple:
    1) Be active daily and put up your fair share of points. No freebies for people who coast by. If you can't be active on a certain day, notify me and accommodations can be made.
    2) Be active in chat. I prefer the club remain in contact with each other via the chat system so that we can discuss how to approach certain events, team names to look out for/block, and just to be friendly.
    3) Be courteous to each other. It's not hard to do. Too many hateful things going on in the world to put up with it in a game.

If you'd like to join and think you could contribute well, challenge "LeaderBlue" to a game and let me know.

I can't get in.
  • Options
    steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Very interested if there are still openings. Have a 4.5 star team and just completed 1st fan rewards so total overhaul just completed. Still not at elite level but participate in every event. Current club was dismantled by system collapse but participation was an issue there as well. Want to get better but can't w current situation. Looking to build and contribute.