Options

What the **** just happened?

I was in the middle of playing a game and the app crashed. It forcibly logged me out, reset my progress for the weekend, as well as resetting my club's bracket, and the entire competition.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was in the middle of playing a game and the app crashed. It forcibly logged me out, reset my progress for the weekend, as well as resetting my club's bracket, and the entire competition.

Yep my club was in first with a ton of points and then the app restarted in the middle of a game and we are now in 10th place and all of our big point ppl are gone
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    Me too. Reset our progress and all my current games are all gone too. What's going on?
  • Options
    Haddonfield78sHaddonfield78s Registered Users 8 Posts
    Tanman19az wrote: »
    Yep my club was in first with a ton of points and then the app restarted in the middle of a game and we are now in 10th place and all of our big point ppl are gone

At least your app restarted, Tanman. I lost my team, gold, and cash. The app restart back at day 1.
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I am now back as a novice with 0 games played...

Asks for a Welcome Back password. I wish I had one... lol
  • Options
    hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Just need to log back in with your your email. Although our club lost all our points..
  • Options
    Tanman19azTanman19az Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yikes! Yea mine went to a new account, but then I signed into my FB and my team popped up
  • Options
    ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    It tried to make me start from scratch. But I logged back in and all was fine. BUT all point progress had been wiped out
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I was able to log back on to my team, but all points and progress gone. I really should have known better by now than to spend money on anything on this game. Lesson learned for good. My bad.
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I was back to that too, but hit login with Facebook and got me back
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Saw the FB log in method. Thank you!

At least got my team back.
  • Options
    Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Will we get our accounts like holy **** I was a expert with primes but I never created a flu account. How the **** will I get it back. My nickname is bluebirds8121
  • Options
    Scalpem777Scalpem777 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Will we get our accounts like holy **** I was a expert with primes but I never created a flu account. How the **** will I get it back

I never created account either?! If I lose everything I am done. This is total BS. I had a 5* team and over 4k in gold...I better either get my team back or my $$$ back.
  • Options
    Keylow63Keylow63 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Never linked either, had 18k gold that I've been saving foever
  • Options
    marionbarrymarionbarry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same issue here! Hadn't ever linked it and had been playing for a long long time!!! I hope it comes back, or I'll be really angry.
  • Options
    JackieChilesJackieChiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    My account has completely reset. Username JackieChiles. Please bring my team back!
  • Options
    hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Nothing personal people, but how do you not save your data. they even remind you to save your data in the game and here on the forums. Being in IT, we always tell users to backup... If not, your S.O.L say bye bye
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    I saved mine through a Google+ account, my team's safe, but a lot of people've lost their progress or teams altogether
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    At least we can't complain that we already have Prime Hamilton anymore. Plus, as they continue to recycle players it'll be like we never had them in the first place!

Seriously though I heard they did this to get rid of cheaters and hackers. (Prob. got 1 for every 100 they screwed). Great time to reset too. Right during weekend play. Flu, if you have a planned downtime, I advise doing it at night like any normal minded person would. Not when it is of the greatest (Short-term) profit to you.
  • Options
    PoolySeaDogsPoolySeaDogs Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'e never had a reminder or instruction on backing up. I naively thought that the database would be backed up continually. If I did where would it be backed up to - how could I trust that back up?
  • Options
    marionbarrymarionbarry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
  • Options
    Lt808crewLt808crew Registered Users 8 Posts
    Wth GLU you guys are making it hard for me to wanna waste my $$, my team glubot was 1st in all 3 categories before the reset
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

"We are aware of the issues and will make it right. If you don't receive your correction, please PM me your team name."

Is there an echo in here? We just saw this movie!
  • Options
    Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Everyone spend money. Hurry up
  • Options
    Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Redtrunk what's going on with all the scores?
  • Options
    johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Glu isn't gonna do **** watch. I'm so sick of this ****
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Rick certa wrote: »
    Everyone spend money. Hurry up

It's funny. One of my club mates just got a pop up that said "Play ball!" He was starting a new team from scratch.
  • Options
    A_roseA_rose Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost everything too. I don't remember how I logged in because logging in with both Facebook and email resets me back to the beginning. It still says my team name is unavailable, do I'm hoping my team is out there somewhere
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    if you had e-mail login, go to log in forgot password type your email and click ok, they send you temp password and there is a place to reset. It worked for me
  • Options
    A_roseA_rose Registered Users 2 Posts
    I didn't have email login, and apparently not Facebook either. Both methods have started a new account. I have no idea what's going on, I'm just crossing my fingers like everyone else.
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    LT808 deserves to get Tomlin. He was in my pool and was blowing away the field. Just want to see someone get what they deserve and he was killing it.