Options

August19th issues

Rick certaRick certa Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
You continue to destroy this game points for weekend events are gone all my games are gone. Waiting on 3 weeks for weekend rewards. You can't seem to do anything right anymore. Why not come up with more money making ideas that **** all o us f serious honest players

Comments

• Options
    Thank God Madden coming out
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Redtrunk, it's more than just getting accounts back... It's gold that everyone has already spent on the weekend event, as well as a bunch of other info.
  • Options
    How does glu plan on fixing this. Give everyone 10 late round draft picks
  • Options
    FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Rick certa wrote: »
    How does glu plan on fixing this. Give everyone 10 late round draft picks

5 bronze picks from HR derby
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Probably a new draft pick feature. Cardboard picks, only 13,000 gold a pick. Get a guaranteed 0.5 star player with a slim chance at a career minor leaguer.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    FiestaRed wrote: »
    5 bronze picks from HR derby

You mean the feature that the only way you win is if you hit 12 homers and happen to not face someone cheating?
  • Options
    BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    You mean the feature that the only way you win is if you hit 12 homers and happen to not face someone cheating?

Yessir, that would be the one!! Fantastic feature, that HR Derby... Lots of fun for days on end. If you can somehow dodge all the cheaters and manage to hit all 12 HRs-- to the deepest part of the park, of course, so you don't end up hitting 12 HRs and still losing-- you then get your lovely reward that Glu took a 40% rake from!
  • Options
    texasrepublictexasrepublic Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't understand it, but some of the people in my club have got their accounts back. My team, TexasRepublic is nowhere to be found, no matter how I try to login. RedTrunk's inbox is full so I guess I wait and see if I decide to ever play this game again. I'm sure as hell not starting over or spending ANY more real money.
  • Options
    JordanF0705JordanF0705 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Rick certa wrote: »
    Thank God Madden coming out
    Lol. Madden is on an entire different level than Tap Sports. Madden is truly a money robbing game. Especially come February and March with Golden Tickets.