Options

Redtrunk,BBB,money,life

TrumpeateTrumpeate Registered Users 1 Posts
So have you guys not noticed redtrunk is just some guy/girl,AI. Nothing it has said we really didn't already know. So why do you guys address another glu made up product. 2nd yes glu has anot A+ BBB rating. That's because they pay to be apart and the BBB doesn't want a bad company or they would kick them out. So because Glu pays they are ok. And most problems that happen the customer gives up cause the BBB makes it hard. Trust me I know, I run my.own business.
3rd nothing will be done, nothing ever is done. I have played games like ROB. And this and others. All they do is sit add new ways to take money and pretend they are sorry. I have accepted this and.just do not.spend a dime anymore. Until you guys stop spending and they go home hungry all the complaint s will do nothong. Last life, this is just like it is ok now the real world. We get fuked we complain then move on and take it. So what's new, nothing they are just part of a trashed society and don't cate.

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Trumpeate wrote: »
    So have you guys not noticed redtrunk is just some guy/girl,AI. Nothing it has said we really didn't already know. So why do you guys address another glu made up product. 2nd yes glu has anot A+ BBB rating. That's because they pay to be apart and the BBB doesn't want a bad company or they would kick them out. So because Glu pays they are ok. And most problems that happen the customer gives up cause the BBB makes it hard. Trust me I know, I run my.own business.
    3rd nothing will be done, nothing ever is done. I have played games like ROB. And this and others. All they do is sit add new ways to take money and pretend they are sorry. I have accepted this and.just do not.spend a dime anymore. Until you guys stop spending and they go home hungry all the complaint s will do nothong. Last life, this is just like it is ok now the real world. We get fuked we complain then move on and take it. So what's new, nothing they are just part of a trashed society and don't cate.

The more we complain the more they sit on their think tank and laugh their asses off at us