Options

Deleted accounts

FelwredFelwred Registered Users 2 Posts
Having tens of thousands of accounts deleted because GLU doesn't appropriately test updates before going live is absurd. I was a paying player who lost his account and all I am hearing is "we are working on it but can't tell you when it will be fixed."

i had accepted that hackers and cheats would win every event and GLU would ignore it (2 weeks ago a player put up millions of points individually - the math required more games to be played than can actually be done - GLU knew how the exploit worked and still ignores it.) the one cheat I had explained to me is apparently called, "win streak protction" where you can avoid penalties for losing games. To me, it looks more like putright hacks of accounts to send false information to the servers.

Now, they are just taking money and are unwilling to provide any product at all. They ackowledged my account being deleted was an accident on their part but won't refund even e most recent money spent that never got used (deleted account.)

I strongly recommend everyone to dispute charges with Apple and inform the, exactly what is happening. GLU is on violation of the terms pf service they have as a vendor of Apple. All it takes is a few dozen documented complaints and GLU will either have to clean up their act or they will be pulled from the app store.

i have given up on GlU in correcting their own behavior. Hopefully, we can, at least, not get rippd off now.

Felwred

Comments

• Options
    dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Bro, this has been going on for awhile. Your one post won't do ****. Everyone knows already.