Options

Can't find gold leagues

dylan92870dylan92870 Registered Users 2 Posts
I can't find any gold leagues anymore.... Does that mean anything? I have a decent team of primes does that mean I'm banned or in "glu jail"? I can do all other functions of the game just not find people for gold leagues. Can someone please tell me if this is happening to them or if they have any idea what's going on.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    Don't know for sure but my guess is people quit playing them because everyone cheats.

I don't have a great team, but I quit playing them myself when I entered a 50 gold league and a guy had 5* hitters and a legend on his team.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Dylan check your standings in the daily and weekly rewards . There will be a lot less teams with you if you are banned. Are your points in the club events counting towards the team total?
  • Options
    dylan92870dylan92870 Registered Users 2 Posts
    No they werent so I think i am
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Yeah if your points werent counting then your flagged
  • Options
    cheeseheaf1cheeseheaf1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I can't find gold leagues also. Not banned because my points count and daily leaderboards aren't wack. Searched for 1k leagues and 1.5k leagues for hours today and still haven't found anything. Even tried withdrawing and searching for a new one. Is something wrong, and if so can someone tell me how to fix it?