Options

Bull1B and the ProScouts 3

Thread title might rhyme, but there's no rhyme or reason to these d-bags playing like they do. They're not even HIDING that they cheat - it's rampant as ****.

"Elite" tier team, max+ upgrades (I managed to only give up 51 runs with Kershaw), every legend in the game acquired including bench/inactive "lessers" like Banks/Kapler and even the pitchers, and yet they can play actively against low-tier players still trying to structure a basic team.

Redtrunk tells people to report anyone who clearly cheats so he can look into them - what that earns us is literally nothing but a false sense of triumph as each of the cheating piles of **** run 20 more teams with the EXACT SAME LINEUP.

My recommendation isn't for GLU to try and focus on better game scripting for next year; instead, I recommend they out-and-out DON'T make a Tap Sports Baseball 2017. It'll just snowball into a fiasco like this one did.

Congratulations on the huge success.

Comments

• Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    AmazingYankees from KingKongs just cropped up, too. So far above max upgrades, I can't actually SEE the blue on the bar.

****ing brilliant.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I played him too. Only lost 34-1 lol
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Not sure if this works or not, but if you run into one of those "steroid teams" start a game against them, quit and block them... I really have no idea if this means you won't be able to have these teams end your streak during prime/sprint event. But it can't hurt. I tried it with a few teams and was able to get a 20+ game streak, before I did I was seeing those type of teams at game 4 or 5
  • Options
    Trainer BlueTrainer Blue Registered Users 41 Posts
    When you encounter them, if you're still in your streak, you're forced to replay them even if you've blocked them in a private game. When the streak ends, THEN you don't face them again.